Thread: Forged 1
View Single Post
      07-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #20
wheeladdicts
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

The reason I asked is because it sounds as if you are implying that the thread that mlai wrote was about us failing him in some way. From what I understand mlai was upset at the service he received from Morr.

I could be 100% wrong but mlai has been receiving very attentive service from us and his frustration was with Morr.

Like you say though maybe "the guy" should find out from the source. So "the guy" should go directly to mlai and ask if he feels Wheel Addicts has failed him in some way. Better yet, mlai, please feel free to elaborate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_S5 View Post
Let the guy decide.

Edit: If you think it was directed to you then you guys seriously have a problem. Customer feedback are either positive or negative. If you can't take the negative comments and improve. I don't know what that says about the quality of your product.

But I do like to hear your view on this, you think what mlai has experience is negative? If so how can you guys turn it around?

It was just a friendly advise for a fellow mate in HK, perhaps he is not as picky as some of your customers and will accept the industry standard finishing and delays.
Appreciate 0