View Single Post
      01-19-2022, 09:12 AM   #93
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by madskunz View Post
So after reading the thread through I feel a little lost.
I have a Bmw 550i E60 LCI 2008 With cic navigation and the following options:

- 522 Xenon Light
- 524 Adaptive Headlights
- 5AC Autom. High-beam Headlights Control

for the full list of options in my car is here: https://bimmer.work/vin/c77631e77803...c79d2d3306661/

So I would like to get the Adaptive LED headlights, I have to figure out how to fit the headlights on the car. But the real struggle is that if looking at the wire diagram of an f07 for example

The headlights are connected to the footwell (FRM module) Which I assume makes the communication with wheel level sensor and so on.

The e60 doesn't have the FRM module so this needs to be retrofitted if possible? That module is cabled up to a lot of stuff in a car I see.

Wire diagram of the e60:

Any suggestions, meanings or learning for this project would be helpful

Wire diagram of f07 Power supply, LHML LED main light
You're trying to retorfit F07 LED's onto an E60? That is not an easy retrofit and would require very deep knowledge of BMW's electrical systems and signaling systems, and also would require extensive retrofitting and custom wiring. I don't think anyone on these forums even know how, let alone done it.
Appreciate 0