View Single Post
      07-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep
Drives: '99 M3 Vert, '95 M3 Coupe, 964

I tentatively only have 1-3 spots left. I have two cars to confirm for 2 of those 3 spots, so if they do, then I'll only have one spot left available, which would be on Monday the 16th at 4pm.

Here is a white Scion / Toyota FR-S FT86 that I worked on. The owner of this car drove from San Diego up to me in Orange County / Anaheim Hills to have me tint the tail lights on his car with my clear red vinyl film material to tone down the altezza / chrome-ish tail lights that came on the car. Everything was done seamlessly using a single piece for each tail light. It changes the look of the car dramatically. This is how the cars should have came from the factory. Doesn't bother me though, at least it gives me another job/car to do and offer to you guys

Lighting to me is always one of the biggest look changers that you can do on a car. It is sometimes over looked, but by applying a clear red film like this over the tail lights completely changes the look of the car and even lightly tinting / smoking the tail lights can create a big effect in the car's look.

Before:

During - Driver (left side) stock, passenger (right side) tinted with red clear film:

After w/ tail lights on"

After w/ tail lights on and blinkers / hazards on:

After - (blacked out front lower lip):

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 07-12-2012 at 12:51 PM..
Appreciate 0