Thread: Mass Effect 2
View Single Post
      02-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #54
BMW2006
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Montego Coupe

I've already finished it as a paragon, now I've switched sexes, upped it to hardcore, and am trying to be as renegade as I can. I still seem to be getting paragon points just from going through the conversations.

I seem to be unlocking the loyalty quests much more slowly, maybe I just didn't remember them taking this long last time.

I can see how people like how the decisions from the first ME affect things in this one. I didn't really care for it all that much honestly. Some of the choices you make don't end up with the results you want, which is partly what makes the game great, it also gives you a "should have known better" feeling and it's frustrating when you know things could be playing out differently but you're stuck with a decision you made over a year ago in another game.

Plus I lost a member in my squad who's way too fing cool not to see again in the next one. Just my opinion but that would be my one criticism in this otherwise fantastic game. I'm glad they made it an optional feature.

in short though it's fantastic, and has successfully pulled me away from mindless MW2 grinding.

-BMW2006
Appreciate 0