07-20-2012, 04:47 AM   #26
darrko
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5 Comp. Ed.

Garage List
2016 BMW M5  [0.00]
Yeah I'm going to find out about my car's compliance through my dealer. I still feel its going to be difficult to take it with me given the lease arrangement with the bank.

In the UK I will be looking to purchase a used vehicle, preferably not more than a year old. I don't think leasing will be an available option for me because of my credit history in the UK....or rather, the lack thereof. My current 520d is a very enjoyable car and I can definitely see why it would be popular, and I have no doubts that the straight six 530d should be a truly remarkable car. I would love to be able to choose the 530d but even if its not in my range the 520d is a very welcome choice for me. Everyday I drive mine in an extra-urban and I can feel the engine longing for a good push of the pedal and I frequently find myself wishing for long stretches of road to really thoroughly enjoy the car.

Just for my planning, how much would a well-optioned one-year old 530d and 520d be in terms of price? What is the normal average miles that a one-year old car would usually do in the UK, just a rough figure please.
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S (retired)
2023 X5 xDrive45e
Appreciate 0