View Single Post
      02-15-2013, 08:09 AM   #58
The X Men
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by remo View Post
Posting on BMW forum that Audi is better and non stop trying to prove is called..... Well, some people explain it nicely.

Definition of trolling:
The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue.
The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.
I disagree, there is nothing wrong with comparing brands. BMW does make some nice cars, but it is by no means the only game in town. If anyone in this forum thinks that BMW has no competition, they are fooling themself. The last time I check, this is a automotive forum, not a BMW fan club. Just imagine how boring this forum would be if everyone in here is in a group hug telling each other how great BMW is.

Last edited by The X Men; 02-15-2013 at 09:36 AM..
Appreciate 0