02-11-2014, 11:28 AM   #28
Igor_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by esqyankee View Post
2. I have the sport steering wheel, but since my car is not an M-sport, my lower trim piece doesn't have the /M logo. Can I simply replace the trim piece with a /M branded version? I see how to take the airbag out and unscrew the existing trim piece, just need confirmation it's that easy.
Here's the part number:

You can get that piece for $128 from GetBMWParts.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqyankee View Post
6. Has anyone customized their headlights? Cracking open the E60's for angel eyes mods is all the rage, but I am more interested in blacking out the F10 inner housing to match the other black mods I intend to accomplish. Opening these lights is not for the faint of heart, so I was wondering if any forum members have started specializing in this yet.
We specialize in custom headlight customization, have been doing it for nearly 7 years. We've opened dozens of F30 and other "Perma-Sealed" headlights from BMW, but we have never done any work to the F10 headlights.

However, we feel very confident doing it, so if you want to get a quote, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss it further.

Welcome aboard, definitely a nostalgic collection of 5er's you went through. You 5-series whore you. lol
Appreciate 0