View Single Post
      09-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #4
satijntje
Rep
Drives: 530D GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barto View Post
Hi Car Fan, yes I meant 535i GT and I thank you for congratulating me on the purchase. I'm surprised after 99 views no one has said, 'Welcome to the Forum, sit down, pull out a beer and enjoy'.

I'm really quite pleased with this car. I love the interior and kind of think of it as a poor man's Rolls. The warm fall days with just a hint of "nip" in the air make driving with the sunroof open and the radio blaring a return to my youth. I bet this time of the year driving the 'Keys" is quite exhilarating. If the Rusty Pelican is still there stop by and have one 'on me'.

Enjoy!

barto
Hello Barto,

better late then never......
Welcome to this F07 forum.
Congratulations with your car, its probably one of the best cars available on the market today.
I bought my 530d GT in Germany a few months ago, and I can confirm that one can only be very pleased with this car.

In the beginning when BMW release first pictures, there was a negative trend, but as this car comes more and more on the roads here in Germany, the acceptance of this new model is growing.

We have seen this before when Mercedes presented their E-class with round lights
In the beginning, everybody found them ugly, after one year, everybody wanted to have them.

I hope that you will enjoy you new toy on Mexico.

p.s. Do you have an alarming system installed?????

Kind BMW greetings from a cold Germany

John
Appreciate 0