08-14-2017, 09:13 AM   #121
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialM View Post
I have thought about upgrading my sways and/or switching to coilovers, but I would not want to compromise the ride comfort especially when cruising long distance. Secondly, the steering wheels felt heavy at first until I got rid of my run-flats and put regular tires (Yoko's all season; great and very smooth ride). Other than those, I'm very pleased with everything else and I have yet to see the longevity of this beauty.
I just got back from a 12 hr drive from OH to PA for MPACT 2017 and back to OH and I'm on KWv1 coilovers and the drive was nothing but comfortable and i had the wife in the car! So you can't make a statement like coilovers may compromise ride comfort if you've never had them before! If anything they improve the handling and comfort!

Like Bmw doubles said upgrade to sways and your golden which is what i need to do next!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1