Monkey Punk
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA997 View Post
Hi Guys / Gals,

New member and new '14 535 M-Sport Owner here. My journey to an F10 was long overdue. I have raced Porsches for years and depended on my F350 Dually as a daily driver (because it pulled the trailer that took my racecar to the track and just didn't want/need to buy another car)...which is NOT fun as a daily, so last week I had enough & took the plunge and just got the M-Sport.

I'm a tinkerer, and can't leave a stock car alone...so I am looking for some advice on tasteful mods.

It seems there are tons of front and rear spoiler options out there, but I have no clue who makes them all.

One thing I did already do is drop the car on ACS springs...huge improvement, along with black frt grilles.

As far as the "gloss black" roof wrap I read about...are you guys just taking the car to any wrap place and they know what to do? I have wrapped many race cars, including my current one below with black roof and have found that clear wrap over the black really looks nice - is that what everyone is doing, or am I missing something?

Here's a quick photo of the new daily driver, and one of my race car if any of you guys appreciate one of the "other" German brands.

Any advice - especially on what NOT to do to the F10 - is greatly appreciated.
Quick question: Did ti come with the 704 sport suspension or the DHP?
Appreciate 0