2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum BMW Tech advice in Chicago area…

11-10-2015, 04:13 PM   #1
ellisina4
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C

BMW Tech recommendation in Chicago area...

All,

I came from driving Audis for last 15 years. Since I lease cars all the time, I never had to worry about having a good shop to perform warranty work, as my cars where always under warranty. My 550xi and X5 are also leased.

This probably wouldn’t be news to people on the forums, but most of the SAs and Technicians at the dealerships are fairly clueless, as relatively smart people seem to go rather dumb when the conversation goes beyond oil changes and brake job. I am not even touching the quality of work that most tech perform. Anyway, I always had a good Audi SA and Tech that I requested to work on my car as far as the prepaid service and warranty work. They take care of me and always would take care of them.

Now I do not know anyone in BMW service and would appreciate if someone would recommend a good BMW SA and tech who would be knowledgeable and take good care of my cars. I bought my car at Knauz BMW in Lake Forest, IL and I live about 10-15 miles south of there.

Thank you
Appreciate 0