2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Has Anyone heard of 90210 Investment Group?
Closed Thread

02-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #23
Vinfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 550i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime1 View Post
AGREE 100%!!!
You tell me, how easy is it to get on a blog and call something a scam??? Anyone can do that. How easy can someone destroy one's reputation?

People call Swapalease a scam and I just got out of my lease through them. Just do your research. In the contracts for 90210 investment group, you are not liable if something happens to the car. I had all the contracts checked out. I was just about to pull the trigger when Swapalease found me a buyer.

Be Nice and civil to members just trying to find answers and advice.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 09:53 PM   #24
Buymybmw22
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 528xi

Omg!

Totally regret even offering feedback which I thought would help. Some of these posts prove why the Internet is so negative, you don't even know me! I don't know of any of the other companies and this is a total waste of time! I did my research and how can I take anything of what you say as truth. I notice I don't see anyone saying they actually EXPERIENCED something with the company in question. I did nothing to deserve being called a troll and would love to know how you figure I'm associated with the company other than being contacted by them. All and all I did what I needed to do to prove what I believe to be right and IF this guy doesn't take the car, I WILL do business with 90210 just to prove a point. Your negativity actually makes me want to prove you wrong! Again I will keep Vinfast posted. My life doesn't revolve around a blog this is too much drama for me.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #25
Buymybmw22
Banned
Rep

Thanks Vinfast!

I really appreciate your last comment! Very commendable, I will keep you posted. This blogging stuff is a little much.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #26
Buymybmw22
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime1 View Post
If it sounds too good to be true it is too good to be true.

If the person you give your car to decides to run away with your car and not pay, you can't even call it in stolen (it happened to me) so insurance won't pay

Also if he decides to go drinking and driving and hits someone you will be liable

Think about it before making that move
Maybe certain laws exclude you from certain things but my friend is in insurance, that's not true, if you carry insurance or have the policy listed a certain way you can be protected from what I hear. And an umbrella policy is something that protects you. I have one over all my assets.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #27
Vinfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buymybmw22 View Post
Totally regret even offering feedback which I thought would help. Some of these posts prove why the Internet is so negative, you don't even know me! I don't know of any of the other companies and this is a total waste of time! I did my research and how can I take anything of what you say as truth. I notice I don't see anyone saying they actually EXPERIENCED something with the company in question. I did nothing to deserve being called a troll and would love to know how you figure I'm associated with the company other than being contacted by them. All and all I did what I needed to do to prove what I believe to be right and IF this guy doesn't take the car, I WILL do business with 90210 just to prove a point. Your negativity actually makes me want to prove you wrong! Again I will keep Vinfast posted. My life doesn't revolve around a blog this is too much drama for me.
WELL SAID!!
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #28
mjr24
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp GC, X7, AMG GT53

This is a forum...this isn't a blog.

Yes, you are a troll when you suddenly sign up and 9 of your 10 posts are trying to push a company that apparently is a scam based on several reports and reviews....with multiple names.

You met with them at their "virtual office"? The address they have listed is just that.....a place to receive mail and not an actual physical office. Stop making stuff up.

Stick with sites like Swapalease or Leasetrader...they are reputable. I got out of my 750li lease last year on Leasetrader.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #29
mjr24
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp GC, X7, AMG GT53

http://www.ripoffreport.com/90210-in...rnia-427D1.htm
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #30
Buymybmw22
Banned
Rep

Review seems like it was posted by Swap a L

Saw that as well, and I'm sorry I don't take that seriously considering the profane word they used in the title, the review doesn't even look like a customer experience, pretty transparent it was written by Swap a L, look at the intro, who puts their website as where they advertised? It's as if they are advertising through the report. I spoke to my attorney about it, and they are not speaking accurately on the laws. All they do is talk about a penal code and so I had my attorney explain it to me, Swap is misinterpreting the law.

I called 90210 about it and found out this.... You should read about it because I never knew about the owner of the other blog where the report is... 90210investmentgroup.blogspot.com. Also my attorney is getting a copy of the cease and desist order that is being sent to Swap a L from 90210 because of Swap a L's actions. It's pretty sad that Swap a L needs to stoop to such a low standard. But whatever their battle is, I'm sure it will cool down later.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 09:26 AM   #31
Buymybmw22
Banned
Rep

Yes I defend when I'm portrayed as a troll and initially was providing feedback and sharing what I found to vinfast, not you. I'm very stubborn and when you make false accusations I'm not going to just take it. I find it sad you put down a company without any truths about their business practices, just what you read on the Internet. Other company names? Shoot there's a whole list of other companies that do this from what I found, doesn't mean that's 90210. Omg, yes I met in a physical office with desks and people in it, I did my research and saw it for myself, yes, they get mail there, just like every other company does at a building. Everything is considered "Virtual" these days, doesn't make someone not valid or a scam! I had no clue posting honest thoughts and research would turn into people being so rude.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #32
Vinfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
This is a forum...this isn't a blog.

Yes, you are a troll when you suddenly sign up and 9 of your 10 posts are trying to push a company that apparently is a scam based on several reports and reviews....with multiple names.

You met with them at their "virtual office"? The address they have listed is just that.....a place to receive mail and not an actual physical office. Stop making stuff up.

Stick with sites like Swapalease or Leasetrader...they are reputable. I got out of my 750li lease last year on Leasetrader.
Why don't YOU stop making stuff up. Anybody can put anything they want on ripoff report. It's not regulated.

All I asked on the forum (I wasn't calling it a blog) was if anyone had heard of 90210 Investment Group or had an experience with them. I said that people could put anything they want on a blog or forum for that matter --- that doesn't make it true. Blogs aren't facts. I wasn't asking to resort to name-calling. Be nice dude. You don't know all the members on the forum and who they represent. It's just your opinion based on ripoff report, not the facts.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread