2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Dimisa V3.5 tips for the F10!!

11-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
KRUZNM3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Dimisa V3.5 tips for the F10!!

Here goes my long awaited review of my Dimisa Tips!

Many of the F10 owners on the forums are into modding their cars. I myself included. It's a very expensive hobby and I'm sure most of us hear about it from our girlfriends, wives and even parents.

I was fortunate enough to get in touch with JP @ Dimisa Tips about slapping on some Silver - V3.5 tips on my F10. However, like many of us F10 owners, I wanted to go with quads. I always knew about the quality of the Dimisa Tips from my E9x days. These tips are still "HOT" amongst the E9x family. Without knowing if it would fit or not, I picked up 4x3.5" Dimisa Tips for my custom setup.

Upon receiving the tips, I was amazed at the build and quality of the tips. Freaking awesome!! Originally I was going to just go with some tips that my muffler shop offered me. But I am glad I went with these tips. I slapped the Dimisa Tips on my Magnaflow custom quads and they looked sweeeeeetttt!! To top it off the price was not crazy like all the other F10 parts out there.

For those that want a cheap simple mod, I would definately recommend these tips! These tips blow away the oem tips that come on our cars! Check out www.dimisatips.com for other sizes and styles of tips they offer. Definately worth the price!

Look out for my new custom setup, of course using Dimisa 3.5" tips again!
Attached Images

Last edited by KRUZNM3; 11-03-2011 at 12:31 AM..
Appreciate 0