2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Muffler delete 550i

02-15-2015, 12:27 PM   #23
combatbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 20' X3M CP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tws_andrew View Post
Pls don't be another vendor saying we are developing a 550 solution that never really exists. This isn't pointed at you just saying there have been too many promises for this platform
I had a solution. When I bought my 550i there was nothing. I basically didn't have a car the 1st 6 months I had it.
Sending car off for catless downpipes, jb4 and full exhaust rnd.

And nothing bothers me more then seeing people still to this day doing muffler deletes, m5 mufflers or 3500+ catbacks.

Shteigen has a full system made thanks to yours truly, for our platform for under 2000.

My car was in rnd for over 90 days total and all these posts are a big slap in the face.

I thought everyone would really appreciate what they have done for us. Investing in this platform and to see people still do Honda civic muffler deletes is just criminal.

If you guys want to see some company's produce more aftermarket for our cars then start buying from them, make them believe there is a true market for it.

Appreciate 0
      06-21-2017, 03:10 PM   #24
550imsport2014
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 550i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhenka View Post
+1 can somebody post a video or sound clip of their f10 550 with a muffler delete??

Thanks!!
I have a video of my muffler delete and X pipe replacement of the pancake resonator. I can't seem to upload it but if you text me I'll text it over to you. My phone number is 954-673-2755.