2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds M3 TRADE for 4door 5/7series

04-09-2016, 01:01 PM   #1
TheYoungConnoisseur
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Your car at the track

M3 TRADE for 4door 5/7series

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 37,999.00

Item Interest
*if your looking at this post and think "dang, id buy this if it wasnt so far away" Give me a buzz or text and lets chat, ive sold my exotic cars across the country and bought them same way, we can absolutely make you comfortable.

Happy to pick you up at airport, take additional vids, ship enclosed thru Exotic Car Transport or personally hand deliver.

WILL TRADE for any value car, even a clean 8grand car with 30k cash or even up for an equivalent value 3/5/7series, s550, e350, a6, a8, XJ, CTS V, range rover, cayenne, touareg, ML, G wagon etc. luxury 4door or big euro suv
Feel Free to text or call for details do NOT PM! Eric 412.fourhundred.6900

**Quick details.... perfect ready to go daily driver/canyon-trackday/show car, NEVER been on track! PROFESSIONALLY maintained and gone thru tip to tail. I get to drive students cars at the track and my current SUV (only practical car) is about to shit the bed and if I keep this for another month Ill end up doing wheels, supercharger, coilovers etc and end up with another weekend only car and wont have anything close to practical.

Priced extremely competitively for a premium example, we all know you can find cheaper ones but the jems are the jems, espically optioned out unicorns
$37.999 as configured including the BBK

Feel Free to text or call for details do NOT PM! Eric 412.fourhundred.6900

Bought last mo from the original owner who is an avid and well heeled bmw M enthusiast who used it as his long distance commuter (go figure).
Rest assured this car is perfect. Bought with intent to turn it into a track capable car so I could drive it to the places I coach at and do some laps in the afternoon sessions but plans have changed completely and I need a 4door LIKE YESTERDAY!

Car needs NOTHING! Ive spent the entire month since I picked it up perfecting and going thru every inch of the car.

Car was 100% stock untill last month when I did everything
FULLY OPTIONED CAR
alcantara steering wheel
alcantara ebrake and boot
new floor mats
turner AL pedal kit (perfect heel toe)
comp pkg carbon spoiler
black german grill
painted front reflector plates
euro plate can be included if desired (its on with 3m tape, NO HOLES)
460-465hp Turner stage 2 tuner and exhaust (can switch back and forth to oem with device) (could be louder if im honest, sounds great and is DAILY DRIVER sound level, I wanted TRACK tho)
stock intake
engine oil
diff oil
gearbox oil
brand new ebc yellow stuff pads front and rear NOT installed
bimmerworld engine mounts
new oem tranny mounts
***6piston mono blocks from new M5 with conversion bracket and 382mm 2 piece track rotors up front with matching rear rotors and brand new goodridge SS lines all around and 3x unopened bottles of AP Racing fluid. (didnt install because it would be difficult to explain it was never tracked when im a professional racer) bolts right on

**********************VIDEO*********************** ************************************************** ***************
FOR SALE: ULTIMATE V8 BMW M3 - YouTube

Appreciate 0