2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo GT (F07) Forums 5-Series GT (F07) Photo/Video/Media Forum White 5-series GT photographed on the streets of Europe

11-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #23
nemex12
Captain
Rep
Drives: e60,z4

Thumbs down der neue bmw ssangyong kyron

lol this is it, bmw lost its mind, they used clues from a car that ive always thought people bought because they needed space and there wasnt many options within their budget so they had to sacrifice looks for functionality and cheap price, lol i always thought this car tells something like this about its owner "i dont have enough money but i need space so my only option is to buy this very ugly bus but i dont care because it does the job and didnt cost much so cant really complain,so please dont look at my car too much because i feel ashamed dont u realize i have feelings too,sorry mom now i see that you were right all those times when you told me that i shouldnt bump into things like that, if i had just listened to your wise words "
but seriously this coming from bmw it is preposterous, making a car for a league with this kind of competition? in fact,is there any other competition with this type of design? now that i realize the kyron is at least a very big car wich have its advantages but the 5gt is small=same ugliness,much more expensive, and less functionality, kudos for the kyron
p.d:they are now using the new logo of the ssangyong-bmw design partnership
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #24
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

there was one parked (white colored but debadged) downstairs of my home on sunday. looks like a X6 but with 4 doors. Not my cup of tea
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #25
nemex12
Captain
Rep
Drives: e60,z4

actually the x6 have 4 doors too
Appreciate 0