2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum IHKA Coding Poblems

05-17-2024, 06:11 AM   #1
Vylcany
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F11 530d

IHKA Coding Poblems

Hello everyone !
My Pre-LCI F11 has had IHKA fault codes for a few years but everything always works fine, AC and hot air etc, auto functions seem to work as well.

The codes I'm having are these :

- 8011B7: Ventilation temperature sensor, right: short circuit to positive or open circuit

- 801211: IHKA: no current coding data stored

- 801214: IHKA: control module is not encoded for the vehicle

- E70C23: Footwell-flap motor, front left: not responding

- E70C27: Stratifying-flap motor, front left: not responding

- E71408: No message (status of front passenger seat, 0x22A), receiver IHKA, transmitter JBE or transmitter SMBF

- E7140A: No message (status of driver's seat, 0x232), receiver IHKA, transmitter JBE or transmitter SMFA

- E7140E: No message (status of automatic air recirculation control sensor, 0x2D0), receiver IHKA, transmitter JBE

Even though I've had the car for 5 years and it hasn't had any problems, I've noticed the heated seats button on the AC control unit have never worked, and my seats don't seem to have heating elements or wiring, neither does my car specify seat heating options in the options list.

My guess is the AC control panel might have been changed at some point with one that had heated seats in the car it was from. Next step is probably coding it, and that's were I need help from you all !

I have a working ISTA D and Esys and know just the basics

Thank you for reading my post
Appreciate 0