2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Quick, Easy, Cheap Mods (Coding)

04-05-2016, 06:25 PM   #1
F36 435d
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Individual Speed Yellow 435d M

Quick, Easy, Cheap Mods (Coding)

Hi Everyone,

I were reading up on here about coding. (Activating and deactivating hidden features on the F10) However i thought i had no knowledge in this area up untill now.
It really is quick, easy and relatively cheap !
Visit: http://www.bimmer-tech.net/bmw-nbt-coding/

The simple steps are:

Go on the website and select what you want

Pay for it

They will email you a file which you transfer over onto a blank USB

Start the engine of your car and plug the USB in for 1 minute then remove it and turn the engine off.

Lock the car and go in the house and have a brew for 10/15 minutes to let all the computers on the car shut down.

Get back in the car and start the ignition and wait 3 minutes, the Idrive system will automatically reboot itself then you are good to go.

The only one which interested me and the one i bought was the Sports Display which are the digital dials on the Idrive screen showing how much KW of Power and NM of Torque you are using whilst you are driving. However there are many other different things available which may be of interest to other people.

I am not in anyway related to this company, Just satisfied company, happy to recommend it to other people.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2016, 02:51 AM   #2
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0