2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds 2012 X5 35d LCI Lease Trade- Amazing Deal!

06-09-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
virjose
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E93 M3

2012 X5 35d LCI Lease Trade- Amazing Deal!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 645.00

Item Interest
UPDATED INFO BELOW

Upgraded 20" wheels now included along with TPMS and fender flares So you get two sets of wheels

Happy 4th of July!

In order to make this even a better deal for a fellow forum member, I am throwing in for free the upgraded 20" wheels style 375 performance as seen in the pictures; these replicas originally cost me around $1650 without the tires AND they come with tpms already installed. So now, what you see in the pictures is what you get!

In addition you also get the original 18" wheels and brand new tires (with TPMS so you can swap wheel/tire setup anytime) so that when it's time to return the lease, you don't have to worry about buying tires

Leased this 2012 X5d at the end of 2012 as my wife and I were getting ready to have our first child. A year and a half later, we need more space! We were going to wait for the new X7 but given that there are no details, we need to move onto something bigger ASAP. With that said, our X5 35d is potentially up for a lease trade. This would be my third lease trade deal so I am fairly familiar with the BMW process if you have questions.

Here are some details on the car:

2012 X5 35D Alpine White/Black interior/Dark walnut
Tech package (navi and side cameras)
Third row seating (including rear independent climate control)
Comfort keyless entry
Upgraded seats (these are the ones that bend/conform to your back, if you have not sat in them before you are missing out!)
Running boards
Premium sound
etc etc Pretty much the only option not on it is the sport package (for comfort reasons) but the mods have added the look without sacrificing the comfort
Retailed for $68K

Here are lease details on the amazing deal we negotiated given that I am long-standing customer (multiple EDs for my M3s) with my dealership which allowed me to get the car below invoice First picture shows when we picked it up from the dealer

$0 down, NO dowpyament/MSDs/etc.
$645/month with CA taxes we pay $695/month
36mos/30Kmiles
Current odometer: 17.5Kmiles
Remaining months/miles: 15mos
Lease ends: Oct. 5 2015
Payoff: $37K

Current condition and upgrades:

The X5 is in pristine condition both inside and out. I am super careful with my cars and only wash them myself. As a bonus, the car was given the paint sealant treatment (second picture) when purchased AND I got installed a clear bra on the front of it, including headlights and fog lights.

Some of the tasteful mods to the car include:
- OEM black gloss kidney grills and matching black lower bumper mesh inserts for a much more aggressive front end (picture 3)
- I have also installed the JBDiesel chip which completely transforms the way the engine feels, much stronger than stock
- I also installed the Sprint Booster throttle response chip which added to the JBD make the X5 perform so much better. It has better acceleration than my e93 M3
- Lastly I replaced the original 18" wheels with a set of BMW replica 20" (as seen in the pic) style 375 with Continental DWS and installed the fender flares in addition to spacers in the rear for an even more aggressive stance. (picture 4 and on)

I will throw in the blacked out kidneys (~$200), the clear bra already installed (~$850) along with the paint sealant (~$225), and the fender flares (~$650 installed). Besides that, I am willing to negotiate the wheels, JBD, and Sprint Booster for a very reasonable offer so that you can get the car as is (with the OEM/stock parts to come with it of course). These are all mods that can be easily removed before lease return if you decide not to keep the car afterwards.

Again, this is a pristine X5 with a super clean lease trade offer (nothing down from you except to cover the BMW lease transfer fee $400- which is customary) and you get an amazing deal for a loaded X5d under $700/mo.

Pictures below show the car and PM me with interest and/or questions. I am located in San Diego, CA but would be happy to send the car anywhere as long as you arrange the transportation.

Attached Images

Last edited by virjose; 07-04-2014 at 07:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
virjose
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #3
virjose
Lieutenant
Rep

LMK if you're interested
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2014, 07:20 PM   #4
virjose
Lieutenant
Rep

Happy 4th of July!

In order to make this even a better deal for a fellow forum member, I am throwing in for free the upgraded 20" wheels style 375 performance as seen in the pictures; these replicas originally cost me around $1650 without the tires AND they come with tpms already installed. So now, what you see in the pictures is what you get!

In addition you also get the original 18" wheels and brand new tires (with TPMS so you can swap wheel/tire setup anytime) so that when it's time to return the lease, you don't have to worry about buying tires
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 11:29 PM   #5
virjose
Lieutenant
Rep

Car has been sold. Please close
Appreciate 0