2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds M5-Singapore Gray w/ Silverstone - Extended Warranty Incl

09-08-2020, 10:11 AM   #1
ATXF10M5
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

M5-Singapore Gray w/ Silverstone - Extended Warranty Incl

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 42,500.00

Item Interest
** More Pics w/ CL Ad here- https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d...184204052.html **

This has been a great car over the past year or so, and a hell of a lot of fun to drive! I’ve done the oil changes at >5k intervals (if you know M5’s, you know this is a good preventative measure), and the car has run flawlessly. The only issue I've had was the injectors, which were all replaced under warranty - it’s a known issue that BMW extended the warranty to cover. I went ahead and did all the spark plugs at the same time for good measure.

Exterior: Singapore Grey Metallic
Interior: Silverstone Full Merino Leather w/ Alcantara Headliner
Miles: 52.8k (I’ll continue to drive it, so this will change)

Some highlight features:
-Driver Assistance Package
-Executive Package (This is the big one that includes HUD, Soft Close Doors, Front Ventilated Seats, Comfort Access etc)
-Bang and Olufsen Stereo
-Fineline Anthracite Wood Trim
-High Gloss Shadowline Trim Package
-M Rear Spoiler w/ 343M Forged Wheels in factory gloss black

Modifications:
-Painted front kidney grills and side vents black (professionally), and did a black vinyl overlay on the chrome door handle strips.
-Ceramic CTX Llumar Tint on front, and rear windows.
-Smoked the BMW badges front and rear, as well as tail lights with a professional grade tint - this isn’t cheap eBay stuff, but, if you don’t like it, it’s easily removed.
-Soul Performance Resonated Muffler Delete. I still have 1.) The stock exhaust, 2.) The stock exhaust pipe with the muffler delete. I did the normal muffler delete first, and found the cabin drone to be ridiculous. Within a day of having done it, I ordered the Soul Performance system, and LOVE it. The wife says it’s a tiny bit loud sometimes, but has no problem being in the car road trips etc.
-While it’s not a modification, I’ll note that I did a paint correction and ceramic sealer ( 18 month vs the full 5 year coating).
-The paint is a 8-9 of 10; there’s one small smudge that must have been from a previous touch up that is on the driver rear quarter panel. Also, there is a spot where the black paint on window trim is missing on drivers door about the size of a pen tip. Given the recent paint correction, overall everything is nice and glossy without a bunch of surface scratches. It has been garage kept through my ownership.
-The interior is also in great shape. There’s a bit of wear on the passenger side bolster on the very edge. The drivers seat also could use a deep clean, but is overall in excellent condition. No wear in the rear of vehicle. With the Silverstone seats, frequent conditioning and protection goes a long way.
-Mechanically everything is sound. Plenty of life left on the tires (the PS4S’s are less than a year old), and nothing was found on my multi-point inspection during last oil change about 3 weeks ago.
-I do only have 1 key. I had 2… but somehow during my recent move I misplaced the other. It’s entirely possible I’ll find it when unboxing, but I can’t promise that right now.
-I’ve used Bimmercode to turn off headlight washers, seatbelt chime, active sound, the radio power staying on when doors are opened, and to allow for power close of trunk lid from the FOB. If you wanted any of this set back to factory before purchase that’s not a problem.

CLEAN TITLE. NO ACCIDENTS. CLEAR CARFAX.

Best of all, I’m selling this with my transferable Platinum warranty from EFG which was $6200-ish originally. The dealer I bought it from (Porsche of Austin) uses EFG for all of their cars. The warranty is good until 2/22, or around 77k miles, and has a $200 deductible for claims. Personally, given the expense of work on M5’s, I wouldn’t have considered owning one long term without the warranty, and you don’t often see them on the market with full coverage.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0