2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds WeatherTech Front & Rear FloorLiner

09-23-2022, 04:20 PM   #1
13BetteBlue
Rep
Drives: 535xi

WeatherTech Front & Rear FloorLiner

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 100.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
All parts came off my 2013 535xi and used for less than 8k mi. Car was traded in.

7. Selling a 2013 BMW 535i FloorLiner (Front & Rear) $100.00 OBO plus shipping charges
<<New $189 from https://www.weathertech.com/bmw/2013/535i/floorliner-digitalfit/transmission/automatic/awd-y-n/yes/>>

2013 BMW 535i FloorLiner
In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers at WeatherTech have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced floor protection available today!

The WeatherTech FloorLiner accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection"! The WeatherTech FloorLiner lines the interior carpet up the front, back and even up the sides of the 2013 BMW 535i’s footwell. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit!

A patented High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill. No muss-no fuss!

WeatherTech, where Technology and All Weather Protection meet!

The rear FloorLiner incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner and (where offered) is manufactured from a proprietary custom blended TPO (thermopolyolefin) that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under extreme temperatures. The Rear FloorLiner is either one piece or two piece depending on the vehicle application.

Helps Protect Resale Value
Our FloorLiners help protect resale value too! Simply put, the cost of owning a vehicle is the difference between what you pay for it and what you sell it for. There are many factors that influence resale value; miles, exterior condition, maintenance history and of course interior condition. The FloorLiner is proudly designed, engineered and manufactured with American made tooling in the USA.

The FloorLiner is designed for vehicles with factory carpet installed when manufactured. They will not fit vehicles with vinyl floors unless otherwise specified. Please take your old floor mats out before installing your new WeatherTech FloorLiner.

Please note that the on-screen color representations are not necessarily precise representations of actual product colors due to variance in monitor calibrations.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-07-2022, 12:57 AM   #2
AlpineweissF10
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i Xdrive

I assume they are tan colored? What is shipping to 14304.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2022, 12:16 AM   #3
Nixer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92, F10 LCI and F10 Pre-LCI

Do you know if this will fit an 535i RWD?
Appreciate 0