2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums UK 2016 520d F10 hesitation

04-16-2024, 04:15 PM   #1
Wahno
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 520d f10

2016 520d F10 hesitation

Serviced my 2016 520d on Sunday morning, everything as normal, it got new air filter (not sure if it’s important but the old one was very bad) new oil filter and an oil change, about 2 hours of driving after the service I started to notice a hesitation on cruise control, I can’t put my finger on when particularly it happens it seems to be random, it’s more noticeable on the motorway regardless of cruise control or not (but doesn’t happen when driving like an f1 driver) it seems to happen more at slow speeds

I tried topping up with premium fuel as I thought that might be a problem

I’ve tried the throttle body adaptation reset not sure if it worked it’s kinda hard to tell

The only error I have is when engagement of reverse I get a parking sensor error which I’m Trying to get ordered up but my parts man isn’t replying🤦🏻‍♂️,

I’ll be adjusting tyre pressure tomorrow there is a couple of psi in the difference of the back tyres but I don’t imagine that would be enough to make a difference
Appreciate 0