2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums UK ..arrived at dealer my F11 Msport

03-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
335dxd
Private First Class
England
Rep
Drives: F31 335d Msport

..arrived at dealer my F11 Msport

...got these pics today ....car being prepped/PDI etc ready for me to collect on Thursday
Attached Images

Last edited by 335dxd; 03-22-2011 at 05:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
northernmonkey
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F11 530d MSpt

great news!!!

car looks excellent can't beat that feeling picking up a new motor! I'm jealous my F11's got 2.5K miles on it now almost feels old by comparison

if you are anything like me that'll be the first and last time it ever gets parked in a car park like that....multi-storeys big no no in our house, only took the F11 in one multi-storey and that'll be the last it ever goes in. short stay at T5 is OK as they've at least made the place big enough for normal cars unlike most town center car parks which seem sized for daewoo matiz's only....guess this one is ok as looks like it belongs to the dealer, no members of the general door dinging public milling around!
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
335dxd
Private First Class
England
Rep
Drives: F31 335d Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernmonkey View Post
great news!!!

car looks excellent can't beat that feeling picking up a new motor! I'm jealous my F11's got 2.5K miles on it now almost feels old by comparison

if you are anything like me that'll be the first and last time it ever gets parked in a car park like that....multi-storeys big no no in our house, only took the F11 in one multi-storey and that'll be the last it ever goes in. short stay at T5 is OK as they've at least made the place big enough for normal cars unlike most town center car parks which seem sized for daewoo matiz's only....guess this one is ok as looks like it belongs to the dealer, no members of the general door dinging public milling around!
Thanks...yes new car buzz is a great feeling.

Yes dealers car compound has two storeys!!!....and whenever I have been ther it is literally jammed with cars!

Always try and avoid parking next to anyone in car parks if I can help it
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2011, 02:54 AM   #4
Matt01
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 320d Lux

No sleep tonight for you, as a fellow f11 MSport driver, watch out for any ramps/high curbs, as the MSport bumper is quite low... Mine two now has 2.5k miles on it and doesn't feel quite so new but Thursday is going to be quite a day for you!!!!! and of course pics as soon as possible please!
Appreciate 0