2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications BMW 528i X-drive drive train malfunction error..not starting

07-04-2023, 11:07 AM   #1
krisps2003
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 528xi

BMW 528i X-drive drive train malfunction error..not starting

I am new here and the dealer said that timing chain issue and it would cost me $5000 and they said they may not sure if the car would start after this fix.

I towed my car to home and now need help to find my options. I have no warrenty. I can't pay more than $2000 in my current situation and looking for help in Miami, FL.

Any leads how to make my car run? Any local mechanics that can help with the situation?

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 05:35 AM   #2
Mesmonter
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Hey there fellow car enthusiasts! Just stumbled upon this thread and couldn't resist chiming in. The Milwaukee air horn sounds like a game-changer! As a beginner in the world of automotive mods, I'm always on the lookout for cool upgrades like this. The idea of adding a distinctive sound to my ride is intriguing. What do you all think? Is it worth the investment? Any experiences or tips to share? Let's rev up this discussion and swap some ideas! After all, variety is the spice of life, and who wouldn't want their car to stand out from the crowd with a unique honk? Let's hear your thoughts, folks!

Last edited by Mesmonter; 04-03-2024 at 04:19 PM..
Appreciate 0