2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Wheels / Tires / Suspension / Brakes Morr Wheels and the Runaround
Closed Thread

07-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
Andy H.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport

Morr Wheels and the Runaround

Temporarily taken down.

Last edited by Andy H.; 07-22-2013 at 10:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
BananaCar
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: N/A

Kinda sucks and unprofessional, however nothing new as they have a bad reputation with poor service and over stating delivery times. Been a few threads about their BS lies. I would just get my money back and let your wallet to the talking. Don't give them your business and go elsewhere.

Have they offered to right this wrong in anyway?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 09:12 PM   #3
richb811
Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330i M Sport

Andy

I don't like making excuses as ultimately the buck stops with me as I gave you the ETA on these. Unfortunately production delays do happen and it is certainly frustrating, and I completely understand why you are upset.

As I mentioned in the PM, I'll give you a call tomorrow morning and we can talk to MORR and get these sorted ASAP. They may take a long time, but I can assure you they will be well worth the wait.

Last edited by richb811; 07-22-2013 at 10:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
Andy H.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich@GTBPerformance View Post
Andy

I don't like making excuses as ultimately the buck stops with me as I gave you the ETA on these. Unfortunately production delays do happen and it is certainly frustrating, and I completely understand why you are upset.

As I mentioned in the PM, I'll give you a call tomorrow morning and we can talk to MORR and get these sorted ASAP. They may take a long time, but I can assure you they will be well worth the wait.

Thanks Rich! You and GTB Performance have taken care of me in the past. Especially with the Eisenmann quad exhaust with the gloss black powder coated tips!

I have no concerns with you and GTB Performance whatsoever. I recommend you guys in a heartbeat. You guys absolutely know customer service, offer quality products and workmanship.

Please understand my concern is with Morr. They really need to step up their game if they want to succeed and keep their customers happy and loyal.

Speak with you tomorrow.

Andy
      07-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #5
BananaCar
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: N/A

Glad to see the dealer trying to help the customer. Hopefully they can get it sorted out but certain expectation should be set and hopefully some fair compensation for the trouble. I know the dealer is in a hard place being in the middle but it is all profit for the dealer and manufacturer once the money is paid and a waiting game for the customer. Guess the bigger question is, if dealer is not able to deliver as stated and a reasonable delay accepted then customer should get full refund or a discount of some sort. Seems it is always the customer that gets the short end of the stick in these transactions and dealer and manufacturer get full profit margin at the expense of any liability.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
Cal@MORR
Banned
Rep
Drives: E39 M5

Rich - as always, we appreciate your continued support as being one of the premier dealers of MORR Competition Wheels.

To the OP - we sincerely apologize for these unfortunate turn of events, but rest assured - we are actively working with Rich on your behalf to make sure you are getting taken care of.

Please do not hesitate if you or anybody else who has ordered MORR wheels to reach out to me directly via PM or email at cal@**********.com if there's anything we can do.

Best,

Cal
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread