2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media (update pg5 wheel complete!)ordering ledermanz steering wheel...would like input!

11-16-2015, 05:40 PM   #45
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
Just got the approval from the wife on this steering wheel that's always a plus lol she likes the design and the white bottom with white stitching. Gonna wait til some extra money comes around and it's a go
AWESOME!

lol...i call her "The Bank"...i need to submit a request form for any upgrades that need her approval but she has this "MANDATORY" must buy at the bottom of the form with "LOUIE BAGS" at the bottom of the form that i need to check off for expedite purchases i usually have to cook dinner for her the whole week wearing a butler's outfit!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 05:43 PM   #46
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 528xdrive

Hahaha you know how it goes man.. Happy wife = happy life. That saying really is true lol if not they would be bitxhing all day long and I can't take that
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 05:44 PM   #47
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hahaha you know how it goes man.. Happy wife = happy life. That saying really is true lol if not they would be bitxhing all day long and I can't take that

my wife's cool...she let's me buy what i want so as long it makes me happy!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 05:45 PM   #48
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg
Quote:
Lmao that emoji is hysterical
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 05:45 PM   #49
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
right! what's up with your stereo upgrade?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 05:47 PM   #50
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
right! what's up with your stereo upgrade?
I still have the bimmertech amp installed for now. I have subs laying around but I'm waiting to see what happens with the other guy doing that crazy install to his car. I had problems before with the extra power so if his goes well then I'll see what I will tackle next with the stereo
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #51
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I still have the bimmertech amp installed for now. I have subs laying around but I'm waiting to see what happens with the other guy doing that crazy install to his car. I had problems before with the extra power so if his goes well then I'll see what I will tackle next with the stereo
what are you running for your doors and underseats?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #52
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
what are you running for your doors and underseats?
All OEM for now. Interested in hearing from the guys who ordered the bavsound underseat subs
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 05:52 PM   #53
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
All OEM for now. Interested in hearing from the guys who ordered the bavsound underseat subs
i'm going with the gladen extreme's with the bimmertech amp. i don't think it's worth the $500 they're asking. the gladen's come with 8's and from what i read will sound better than the Bav's. believe it or not i ran 8's in my Toyota Tundra because of having no room under the seats. these hit hard and i was amazed!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 05:59 PM   #54
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
i'm going with the gladen extreme's. they come with 8's and from what i read will sound better than the Bav's. believe it or not i ran 8's in my Toyota Tundra because of having no room under the seats. these hit hard and i was amazed!
Wow NICE can't wait to hear what you think of them once you get them. How much is that going to run you
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 06:03 PM   #55
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

the picture is from my Tundra. won't be til springtime but for the Bimmer it'll be the replacements like so. if it's not enough bass i'll end up going with a sealed 2 12" JLW3's.

or the jenherts!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 06:33 PM   #56
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
the picture is from my Tundra. won't be til springtime but for the Bimmer it'll be the replacements like so. if it's not enough bass i'll end up going with a sealed 2 12" JLW3's.

or the jenherts!
The jenherts are midbass drivers more so than subwoofers...the jenherts combined with a sub in the trunk would be optimal
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 06:47 PM   #57
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
The jenherts are midbass drivers more so than subwoofers...the jenherts combined with a sub in the trunk would be optimal
yep...i'm looking for more mid bass and leaving the subs for bass duties! the Bav's is also a mid bass driver as well.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 01:49 AM   #58
Teddylongtooth
ZEROdoubleZERO
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i m sport

Quote:
If your referng to me I just ordered my extra battery and all the zero gauge wire for my install. My box builder is a professional carpenter and he has work stacked up right now so Im at his mercy till he has time to build my box for free, another guy wants like $500-600 to build my box if I can't wait. I'm going to start my own thread for the new install when I have everything ready. I did however test my amp in a friends car and its going to be retarded, he cracked his windshield last week and my amp makes 1100 watts more than his. We are going to have the same box and roughly the same woofers, I'm for sure going to have to upgrade the door speakers and prolly the rear deck speakers. I'm skipping the rear doors and center channel. I'll post my new thread in the audio section when I'm ready.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 06:03 AM   #59
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddylongtooth
Quote:
If your referng to me I just ordered my extra battery and all the zero gauge wire for my install. My box builder is a professional carpenter and he has work stacked up right now so Im at his mercy till he has time to build my box for free, another guy wants like $500-600 to build my box if I can't wait. I'm going to start my own thread for the new install when I have everything ready. I did however test my amp in a friends car and its going to be retarded, he cracked his windshield last week and my amp makes 1100 watts more than his. We are going to have the same box and roughly the same woofers, I'm for sure going to have to upgrade the door speakers and prolly the rear deck speakers. I'm skipping the rear doors and center channel. I'll post my new thread in the audio section when I'm ready.
Actually I was referring to you lol I've been following your thread I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Your system is going to be insane with that much power. The alternator is going to hold up well right?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 06:05 AM   #60
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Hey can you PM me the link from where you purchased the steering wheel
grigul@inbox.lv

this is the email address that was given to me as he never responded right away on his ebay email. i know it's like early morning over there right now and it's 15.38 EST here. great part is if you want the steering wheel like the picture it's only $500 bucks with shipping!
So I emailed him last night and this is the response I got

Hi

sorry we do not have currently F wheels in stock. You can send your wheel to us. Thank

I'm confused..and sad :
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 09:26 AM   #61
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Hi

sorry we do not have currently F wheels in stock. You can send your wheel to us. Thank

I'm confused..and sad :
Well that six!
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 09:26 AM   #62
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Hi

I'm confused..and sad :
Well that six!
What did he tell u exactly?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 09:29 AM   #63
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
He didn't mention anything about a core?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 09:31 AM   #64
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
He didn't mention anything about a core?
When you asked about the steering wheels he plain out said no problem $450 plus $50 shipped?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 09:39 AM   #65
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
When you asked about the steering wheels he plain out said no problem $450 plus $50 shipped?
Yup! I have the email at work. Did u use the email l linked?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 09:40 AM   #66
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yup! I have the email at work
Hmm..maybe I can order it through you then lol no but seriously that's weird.
Appreciate 0