2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Is there anyone local that can code?

10-12-2016, 05:23 AM   #1
wibbler77
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 F10 530D

Is there anyone local that can code?

I've just joined the forum as I've only recently bought my 2010 F10 530D used. It's my first BMW, and I kinda wish I'd done a little more research before I'd bought this particular car. I love it for what it is and does, but I was expecting more from the iDrive.

I'm hoping to get a Telematic Combox as my current system won't allow the use of BMW Apps via my phone. At the same time, I'm hoping to see what other options are available to me, but I'm not keen on doing the coding over the Interweb and I'd like to see someone face to face.
I'm obviously not planning on getting this work done for free, there will be folding beer tokens in this for someone when the work goes ahead, but I'm quite old school, and like to be sure of what I'm doing before I do it.

So, is there a list of people on the forum that are willing to do coding for members linked with their location? Alternatively, is there anyone in either Berkshire, UK or Tyne & Wear, UK that I'd be able to work with for this? I live in Tyne and Wear and I'm there Friday to Sunday and I work in Berkshire Monday to Thursday so I'm a little flexible in location.

Thanks in advance people, and I'm looking forward to a long term relationship with BMW, and the forum.
Appreciate 0