2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum My first BMW

04-06-2014, 10:55 AM   #1
BavariaExclusive
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Spaceship

Cool My first BMW

So I picked up my first new 535i Msport fully loaded yesterday. A little background on my previous driving history. I got my first ticket on the day I got my license so that just wasn't a good start for my driving career. I had couple of suspensions on my license but recovered, paid fines, paid lawyers, surcharges and the list goes on. I just love the adrenaline rush that I get from speeding.

I remember racing in Honda Civics and Accords and cutting through cars was manageable but quite risky at the same time. And doing that in the car that is made to be driven as a race car on autobahn, cutting in and out of cars while having full control. It was such an amazing feeling and I'm glad I got a 535 not a 550 because 535 is just enough power I need. Any radar detectors that are worth getting? I know Passport is good but haven't used it.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
///SAL
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 ///M5 ZCP

V1 with savvy connection!!!
Appreciate 0