2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums UK Buying Advice 530D Luxury

03-12-2016, 02:53 PM   #67
rsharp
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 320D Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalithS View Post
So finally after 3 weeks I got a chance to wash the car and take some photos.
I'll put up a bit of a review when I get a chance.

:cool pics: Stunning car - the same I think I am about to order (although maybe only the 520D as the purse strings are already stretched...but with VDC as I hear this is a must...if you believe the magazines and press...?)

Wondered if you could give me an idea what the ride comfort and noise levels are like on the standard 18" 454s that go on the luxury model? Do the crappy british roads make themselves heard around town or cruising and have you noticed any wind noise around the wing mirrors on motorway runs etc? I think the 19" fill the wheel arch a bit better but will no doubt have an impact on ride quality and noise in the cabin. Besides, I quite like the 18s....and hope they will give more peace and quiet.

Also...any chance of a side on pic from a few metres away please so i can see how the sophisto grey, shadow line trim and wheels work together please?

Well done on the purchase...looks amazing.

Cheers
Rob.
Appreciate 0