2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo GT (F07) Forums General 5-Series GT (Gran Turismo) (F07) Forum Electric Problem! Reverse and Turn Signal on Tail light STAYS ON all the time!!!

02-17-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
shester
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i GT

Electric Problem! Reverse and Turn Signal on Tail light STAYS ON all the time!!!

Hi, i have recently bought a relatively easy wrecked BMW GT 550I. Some parts on the front were replaced. THe headlight connector was damaged, so i bought a new one, so I took out the pins from the old connector and put them to the new one i believe in the right order. TWO wires were cut off, so i got the pin connectors from the dealer and repaired them. Now when I start the car, the reverse light and turn signal stays ON all the time. Even When i lock the car up. Lights stay on until the battery gets low and computer turns off electric systems. So next time I start the car, the light turn on again. I dont have wiring diagram, so do you guys have any idea what could this be????

THANKS
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2014, 04:31 PM   #2
shester
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i GT

Got it fixed! Got new Footwell module and reprogrammed it, so now everything works just fine~!
Appreciate 0