2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds 2015 535i M-Sport 42k Miles

04-12-2019, 10:00 PM   #1
_BSMM5
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 535i M-Sport 42k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2015 BMW 535i F10
-Alpine White
-Black Premium Leather
-42,xxx miles
-8 speed automatic transmission

VIN: WBA5B1C55FD920847

Mods:
Blacked out the chrome on door handles
Blacked out chrome on side marker
Blacked out front and rear emblems
Muffler Bypass Cut out Valve (Remote controlled) - Can remove before sale or included free of charge. This allows you to change the car from silent mode to fun mode If you want an idea of the sound when open, look up a 535 Muffler delete on youtube.

All of these mods are reversible and I can remove them before I sell the vehicle if you request it.

I am the second owner of the vehicle. Original owner leased from BMW. I bought the car in July of 2018 and it has never seen the shop except for oil changes and an alignment.

Rear two tires were changed due to a flat about 1 month ago so they are relatively brand new. I have service records for my ownership of the vehicle, and carfax records for the previous maintenance.

EXTERIOR:
The paint and body of the car is in MINT condition. The carfax shows an accident from the previous owner. The car was hit while parked and the bumper was replaced and repaired through BMW. I had the car inspected on purchase and was told that they found no signs of an accident or previous repair. The inspector used an eddy current to check paint thickness and found no significant instances of correction. However, the price reflects this accident.

Interior:
The interior is in GOOD condition. It looks like the previous owner had a dog that rode shotgun, so the armrest on the passenger side shows a few scratches. The backseats are brand new, I have someone in them one time and it looks like the same story for the previous owner.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 02:05 AM   #2
city1991
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i x drive F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbharshman View Post
2015 BMW 535i F10
-Alpine White
-Black Premium Leather
-42,xxx miles
-8 speed automatic transmission

VIN: WBA5B1C55FD920847

Mods:
Blacked out the chrome on door handles
Blacked out chrome on side marker
Blacked out front and rear emblems
Muffler Bypass Cut out Valve (Remote controlled) - Can remove before sale or included free of charge. This allows you to change the car from silent mode to fun mode If you want an idea of the sound when open, look up a 535 Muffler delete on youtube.

All of these mods are reversible and I can remove them before I sell the vehicle if you request it.

I am the second owner of the vehicle. Original owner leased from BMW. I bought the car in July of 2018 and it has never seen the shop except for oil changes and an alignment.

Rear two tires were changed due to a flat about 1 month ago so they are relatively brand new. I have service records for my ownership of the vehicle, and carfax records for the previous maintenance.

EXTERIOR:
The paint and body of the car is in MINT condition. The carfax shows an accident from the previous owner. The car was hit while parked and the bumper was replaced and repaired through BMW. I had the car inspected on purchase and was told that they found no signs of an accident or previous repair. The inspector used an eddy current to check paint thickness and found no significant instances of correction. However, the price reflects this accident.

Interior:
The interior is in GOOD condition. It looks like the previous owner had a dog that rode shotgun, so the armrest on the passenger side shows a few scratches. The backseats are brand new, I have someone in them one time and it looks like the same story for the previous owner.
Can you show passenger side pics where the dog made the scratches?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 08:58 AM   #3
_BSMM5
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by city1991 View Post
Can you show passenger side pics where the dog made the scratches?
Car is sold. I will change the post now.
Appreciate 0