2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media Photoshoot F10 2012 535i Matte Metallic Dark Grey TimeAtk Photography

01-16-2013, 02:22 AM   #23
L7AS
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBall007 View Post
Nice and clean ride.

So I'm assuming your getting coilovers for more of a drop? Is there anything negative about the ACS springs as I'm looking into getting a set for my f10 535i also. How's the alignment issue?

Last of all, was it hard painting your caliper? What kind of spray did you use and will the paint chip?

Keep up the good work with your ride.

Thanks
Correct, I'm on coils now for more drop. There are no negative things on the ACS Springs, it's worth the money! I'm just looking for more drop
tbh, I didn't paint the caliper myself. I had my shop did it for me. I would assume that it would chip if it's painted (from and wear and tear), but not if it's powdercoated.

and thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions View Post
Great shots.
Just for reference, this bridge is located in the city of Pasadena. It's one of the oldest existing bridge; great location for a photo shoot.
Thanks! and +1
It is indeed a great location for a shoot
Appreciate 0