2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Question concerning where to buy black & white emblem replacements

12-02-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
allenum
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 528i Jet Black

Question concerning where to buy black & white emblem replacements

Hey guys,
I recently upgraded to a 2014 BMW 528i F10 model and am looking to replace my emblems to the black & white ones (non carbon fiber). I am looking for the hood, trunk, 4x wheel center, and steering wheel emblems. I used to have an e90 and replaced the emblems with ones I bought off of eBay and was pretty happy with those, especially since it lasted a good 8 years. I found that the emblems for my new car are a little tougher to find. I bought some off some site recently but they were pretty cheaply made and two of my wheel cap emblems have already fallen off. I was wondering if any of you guys know where I could purchase some higher quality ones. Any help would be awesome! Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
toofrigginswt
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

Amazon. Just bought mine but it takes like a month to come. Here you go: http://www.amazon.com/Afauto-BMW-Sil...rds=bmw+emblem
Appreciate 0