2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 Pricing, Ordering, and Tracking (and European Delivery) Shipping Company BMW uses for Export

10-20-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
X5er_Driver
BMW Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535xi M-Sport

Shipping Company BMW uses for Export

Hey everyone,

I was trying to track my new F10 that arrived at port yesterday. During my research, I noticed on marinetraffic.com that K Line's California Highway is currently leaving the dock BMW uses at Bremerhaven for Baltimore. I was told by my CA that it would be sent through Baltimore and then on to the dealer. Does anyone know if BMW uses a certain company for shipping?

Thanks,

X5er_Driver

Last edited by X5er_Driver; 10-20-2011 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: misspelling
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
Russ
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 550xi

Truck shipping on the continent is arranged by EH Harms to Bremerhaven.. then it takes a slow-boat picking up cars along various ports in Europe.. you can track it thru EH Harms site, then over the "vessel tracking" site if the ship is in VHF range.. it could be on any number of ships with 2-3 companies but EH Harms will tell you on their site.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
X5er_Driver
BMW Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535xi M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Truck shipping on the continent is arranged by EH Harms to Bremerhaven.. then it takes a slow-boat picking up cars along various ports in Europe.. you can track it thru EH Harms site, then over the "vessel tracking" site if the ship is in VHF range.. it could be on any number of ships with 2-3 companies but EH Harms will tell you on their site.
Thanks for the info! Really helpful!
Appreciate 0