2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Wheels / Tires / Suspension / Brakes Finally New Wheels

07-23-2016, 04:25 PM   #23
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL Jeffe 5 View Post
Well thats big decision now cause, I love my cars low part of me is like just do it and other part of me is like its fine.
I guess its lover 10mm more than none M Sport gap is not bad at all.
Last week I drove car to cheese state (Wisconsin) with family on new wheels it was amazing drive.
one more thing is kind of stopping me I have EDC suspension
I dont wanna any issues now because of warranty you know how dealers can be sometimes thinking everybody walking trough door don't know anything about cars.
from all the millions of post i read regarding ACS that's pretty much the only spring i've read that the dealer doesn't mind because it's such a subtle drop. i'm telling you, put the ACS and it'll drop it just enough that you'll be happy you did. it'll pronounce those wheels that much more!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
Russkey154.50
      07-25-2016, 12:59 AM   #24
xxpanipuri
Major
Rep
Drives: 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL Jeffe 5 View Post
Good to know because I said before I like driving my car to long trips.
I learn with N63 engine I have to bring some extra oil in the trunk because it burns oil.
i drove from San jose to Santa Rosa (225 miles r/t) and it was super comfortable for both myself and my colleague.

I had alot of the same concerns as you when i decided to go this route, and i'm glad i did this...not only does it look better but it eliminates alot of dive/squat when accelerating and braking.
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2016, 07:15 PM   #25
Russkey
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 BMW AW 550xi

Garage List
2012 550xi  [10.00]
I agree with everyone about ACS Springs. I've been driving with them for 4 years without issues. Perfect drop for my taste. I have aftermarket wheels and there's No rubbing. I serviced my car in 4 deferent dealerships and they don't mind these springs. It took me half a year to make a decision, so I totally understand you. No regrets though.
      08-01-2016, 08:18 PM   #26
EL Jeffe 5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: CBR1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russkey View Post
I agree with everyone about ACS Springs. I've been driving with them for 4 years without issues. Perfect drop for my taste. I have aftermarket wheels and there's No rubbing. I serviced my car in 4 deferent dealerships and they don't mind these springs. It took me half a year to make a decision, so I totally understand you. No regrets though.

Thanks for input
I am going with ACS its hard to find them online
Appreciate 0