2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum I Can't Believe What My Wife Did To My 550i M Sport

02-01-2013, 11:04 PM   #89
Die Wolfe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '12 535i Msport/'13 X5///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastFrontierBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleJay View Post
Except that happened in the Summer. Have 3 cars. 2 BMW and one Toyota so the Toyota stays out. I haven't met a woman yet that takes care of her car.
Wow...

- Park the lady's car outside while 2 of yours are garaged. Justify the double-standard by minimizing her ride and "dissing" women as a category.
- "Punish" her by not repairing her car while contemplating REPLACING yours with a 650.

Seems like there are bigger issues here than her driving and your attachment to the F10. Good luck...
I think RumbleJay is awesome! Lol
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 08:50 AM   #90
pharding
Major
Rep
Drives: 23 Audi Q4 e-tron + 14 X3 28i

Been there done that. With a high quality BMW certified body shop using paints by the original manufacturer, the door and car will look brand new again. In the overall scheme of things of life, it is not a big deal.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #91
omaralt
Major
Rep
Drives: 22 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Wolfe View Post
If by awesome you mean a asshole that will probably end up divorced soon.. Than ya; he's awesome. I just hope I'm never awesome
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #92
Die Wolfe
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaralt
Quote:
If by awesome you mean a asshole that will probably end up divorced soon.. Than ya; he's awesome. I just hope I'm never awesome
Hahaha, in a hilarious way of course...to each his own lol. It's just kinda funny to me.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 06:16 PM   #93
TheGr8Swami
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 550i M-Sport w/XDrive

RumbleJay, it's just a car! :-) Forgive and forget.
      02-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #94
Boulder Bill
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Porsche Cayman GTS

I nominate this thread as the most entertaining of the month. And Rumblejay as husband of the year.
2013 F10 550i | 6 Speed Manual | M Sport Package | Carbon Black | Oyster & Black Nappa | Dynamic Handling w/Dynamic Damper Control | Executive Package (Comfort Access - Soft Close - HUD) | B&O Sound | Luxury Seating & Heated Seats
(retired: 2002 E39 540i | 6 Speed Manual)
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #95
mdrobc13
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Except that happened in the Summer. Have 3 cars. 2 BMW and one Toyota so the Toyota stays out. I haven't met a woman yet that takes care of her car.
Man I understand your feelings...my wife has taken such crappy care of her cars that I put her in an 2011 A4 for 15 months (turned in her leased Cayenne S) and she did such a good job taking of it that I ended up getting her a CPO Panamera v6 last May which she has yet crashed or messed up. However when she took her Cayenne thru a car wash or something and parked it somewhere where the rear was hit causing about $7-8k damage..I was like FUGG!!

But man you live and learn and get over it as the car can be replaced...wife can too but which one is most expensive? most precious? Take a step back and enjoy life as well as the fact that nobody was really hurt. Cars can be replaced...love, affection, respect cannot.

I almost died when I saw it and at the cost! But hey after it was repaired; it looked great after the experts at the body shop were done so why worry about what you can't help. That's life man...
Attached Images

'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 03:43 AM   #96
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastFrontierBimmer
Quote:
Wow...

- Park the lady's car outside while 2 of yours are garaged. Justify the double-standard by minimizing her ride and "dissing" women as a category.
- "Punish" her by not repairing her car while contemplating REPLACING yours with a 650.

Seems like there are bigger issues here than her driving and your attachment to the F10. Good luck...
Don't presuppose the conditions of their relationship, and don't speak on behalf of a woman you didn't marry. If she wants her car fixed, she'll discuss that with her husband. If she wants to park inside, she'll discuss that with her husband. If she feels marginalized on behalf of her car, she'll discuss that with her husband. If she sees that a lousy lapse of judgment warrants a reevaluation of their marriage, she'll discuss that with her husband. You are not her husband; you aren't even in the wedding photos.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #97
mryakanisachoad
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 550xi + '09 M5 + '10 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddholland View Post
Don't presuppose the conditions of their relationship, and don't speak on behalf of a woman you didn't marry. If she wants her car fixed, she'll discuss that with her husband. If she wants to park inside, she'll discuss that with her husband. If she feels marginalized on behalf of her car, she'll discuss that with her husband. If she sees that a lousy lapse of judgment warrants a reevaluation of their marriage, she'll discuss that with her husband. You are not her husband; you aren't even in the wedding photos.
Huh? Nice rant not really. Dude vented on a public forum and then cooled his jets afterwards. Did you happen to read his last few posts?

You're a regular old wisdom of Solomon sort. What the hell do wedding photos have to do with the price of tea in China? Pleade go take a Valium, I'm worried about you... Lol
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #98
mryakanisachoad
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 550xi + '09 M5 + '10 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrobc13 View Post
Man I understand your feelings...my wife has taken such crappy care of her cars that I put her in an 2011 A4 for 15 months (turned in her leased Cayenne S) and she did such a good job taking of it that I ended up getting her a CPO Panamera v6 last May which she has yet crashed or messed up. However when she took her Cayenne thru a car wash or something and parked it somewhere where the rear was hit causing about $7-8k damage..I was like FUGG!!

But man you live and learn and get over it as the car can be replaced...wife can too but which one is most expensive? most precious? Take a step back and enjoy life as well as the fact that nobody was really hurt. Cars can be replaced...love, affection, respect cannot.

I almost died when I saw it and at the cost! But hey after it was repaired; it looked great after the experts at the body shop were done so why worry about what you can't help. That's life man...
Hot looking (((wagon))). Love the chrome accents. I almost pulled the trigger on one of those bad boys but couldn't get a deal done to my liking.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #99
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by mryakanisachoad
Quote:
Originally Posted by juddholland View Post
Huh? Nice rant not really. Dude vented on a public forum and then cooled his jets afterwards. Did you happen to read his last few posts?

You're a regular old wisdom of Solomon sort. What the hell do wedding photos have to do with the price of tea in China? Pleade go take a Valium, I'm worried about you... Lol
I read 'em all, bud--especially the post I replied to. I was trying to keep the guy from having to deal with people who think they know something. All of these posters are sharing their negative feelings towards his marriage...that there's something wrong with it or with him. That just rubbed me the wrong way.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #100
Ti335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulder Bill View Post
What an hilarious thread. I'm still laughing about the fact you park your cars inside and leave her out on the driveway. As others have expressed, it's a f***ing car.
Quote:
Yeah, its clear you have let it go. *Glad to see your training project has been a success.

Was she pissed at you for damaging her car when you pulled out right in front of her?

What a hoot.

Quote:
I nominate this thread as the most entertaining of the month. And Rumblejay as husband of the year.
I nominate Boulder Bill as white knight of the year! Here's your prize:

Appreciate 0
      02-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #101
Boulder Bill
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Porsche Cayman GTS

Astonishingly lame. You must be his divorce lawyer.
2013 F10 550i | 6 Speed Manual | M Sport Package | Carbon Black | Oyster & Black Nappa | Dynamic Handling w/Dynamic Damper Control | Executive Package (Comfort Access - Soft Close - HUD) | B&O Sound | Luxury Seating & Heated Seats
(retired: 2002 E39 540i | 6 Speed Manual)
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #102
Die Wolfe
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti335
Quote:
What an hilarious thread. I'm still laughing about the fact you park your cars inside and leave her out on the driveway. As others have expressed, it's a f***ing car.
Quote:
Yeah, its clear you have let it go. *Glad to see your training project has been a success.

Was she pissed at you for damaging her car when you pulled out right in front of her?

What a hoot.

Quote:
I nominate Boulder Bill as white knight of the year! Here's your prize:

Wait, do those go up a dude's...
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 08:37 AM   #103
The X Men
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 35i

Quote:
Read the fine print on the bottom of the package
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #104
Ti335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
I wouldn't know. Ask Boulder Bill
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2013, 01:09 AM   #105
JKresh
Private
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

I would have freaked out.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2013, 01:11 AM   #106
JKresh
Private
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

kick her out 100%
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #107
LeMans E90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Le Mans E90

Can't believe I missed this thread. Wow.
Appreciate 0