2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Burger Tuning Juice Booster for sale

04-22-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
ld757
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 750xi

Burger Tuning Juice Booster for sale

Folks,

My beloved 2011 535 has departed due to the lease end and I am selling BurgerTuning Juice Booster (Type "A" plug) that I had on it for the past 2 years.
It is an absolute must for N55 Engine where an experienced BMW driver will notice a turbo lag. With JB installed, there is torque that is instant, powerful and constant. Once installed it should give you a boost of around 40HP and the same of torque to the wheels and constant smile on your face when you push it the gas.
The tune is adjustable (Mappings) with a special cable that I can sell for an extra $30. I will show you how and what to do.

I am in Canada, Toronto area, so folks who live around and are interested, please write me in private. I can ship it to people who are further away.

Selling for $350. Paid $500. I can also install for you.
Appreciate 0