2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding what type of dvd's work in the f10? anyone know what type of dvd's will work in the f

07-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
m3prep101
Rep
Drives: 11 528i

what type of dvd's work in the f10? anyone know what type of dvd's will work in the f

anyone know what type of dvd's will work in the f10? now that ive orderd dvdinmotion i'm curious (don't have car yet) if it's only standard dvd's (that would normally have audio_ts and video_ts subfolders) or if you can burn a movie to a dvd or disc...using an .mp4 .mpg .avi .mp4 format or if it always has to be converted to a playable dvd for the bmw to work.

also curious if anyone has been able to get the cell phones (android/iphones) to stream through usb to the vid screen with dvdinmotion

As a P.S. I'm interested although I doubt it if it could play blu-ray discs...I'm interested for example for the wifey of course the Michael Buble DVD so I will try of course to get the best quality audio in the dvd for especially concert dvd's.
Edit/Delete Message
Appreciate 0