2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Bluetooth Connectivity

05-03-2017, 05:15 PM   #1
HitmanX16
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 535i M Sport

Garage List
Bluetooth Connectivity

The bluetooth in my 2013 F10 would disconnect and reconnect multiple times during a phone conversation (playing music is fine) and it's becoming quite annoying. I own a Samsung S8 and I can't go 5 minutes without the BT disconnecting, maybe even twice in those 5 minutes, the call is still active and I can continue my conversation through my handset.

I owned a S7 before too and it would disconnect as well but only once in a while...

Anyone else have this issue? I've googled this and the threads are from 2014, 2015... said I should go to BMW site (www.bmw.com/update) update the bluetooth software. But it seems that BMW has decommissioned the "update" site and replaced it with the BMW ConnectedDrive.

Any ideas how to fix? or is the "ConnectedDrive" something that does the update (never used it before)?

I need help!!! I almost called someone an asshole cause I thought they hung up on me!!!
Appreciate 0