2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum F10 SE RWD Wheel Alignment - Aligned Out of Spec

08-20-2023, 02:48 AM   #1
YSM
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 LCI

F10 SE RWD Wheel Alignment - Aligned Out of Spec

Got the attached alignment done on an F10 Standard Edition (SE) with stock everything / no modifications. Only found this in the car after the alignment was done. Curious about their specs for the rear camber and why they appear to have left it out of spec and in the red on their own print off.

I came across the below post where someone listed the specs for the F10 RWD. It looks like it's saying the camber on the rears should be -1° 50' ± 5'. My understanding is this translates to minus 1 degree 50 minutes (plus/minus 5 minutes). Which I think translates to 1.83 degrees (+/- .08 degrees).

This would indicate that the machine used has the correct spec but they didn't align it properly. I had uneven wear on the front tyres, but not on the rears.

Fair to say it looks like they didn't align the wheels properly?

https://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1370169
Attached Images

Appreciate 0