2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Merry Early Christmas...OBD flashing for Fxx is finally here!

12-20-2017, 05:07 PM   #45
B1M3
Neon Garden
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

mistyped: R6 Straight 6 inline engine
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 04:12 PM   #46
Bklynjoker
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 %E2%80%9C22%E2%80%9D MSpor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionPerformance View Post
We just couldn't keep this a secrete any more and we are happy to announce a release of OBD2 flashing for all Fxx with no need for unlocking/drilling/opening computers. From now on, you don't have to remove the computers from the car, just flash our tune directly from OBD2 and done!

Currently our authorized distributors in Texas, Temecula and Bahrain are testing our beta release. As soon as we go through all the final testing steps, we will be making it available for our customers. Stay tuned guys and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at sales@missiontuning.com
Is this just for the 550's or 535's too
      01-02-2018, 04:14 PM   #47
MissionPerformance
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F31 340xi US Spec

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bklynjoker View Post
Quote:
We just couldn't keep this a secrete any more and we are happy to announce a release of OBD2 flashing for all Fxx with no need for unlocking/drilling/opening computers. From now on, you don't have to remove the computers from the car, just flash our tune directly from OBD2 and done!

Currently our authorized distributors in Texas, Temecula and Bahrain are testing our beta release. As soon as we go through all the final testing steps, we will be making it available for our customers. Stay tuned guys and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at sales@missiontuning.com
535i is supported as well
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 04:20 PM   #48
Bklynjoker
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 %E2%80%9C22%E2%80%9D MSpor

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Websites, costs? If there a big difference between flash n jb3 stage1?
      01-02-2018, 04:22 PM   #49
MissionPerformance
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You can find the product on our website at www.missiontuning.com
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 01:45 AM   #50
Aletank
Rep
Drives: 2016 520d M-Sport

There's a couple of tuners by me advertising OBD Tuning for the F-Series BMW's & MINI's now.
So what's changed ? Why has the tools suddenly become available to them all ?
Split/Fold Rear Seats
Space Grey, Oyster Leather
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 07:22 AM   #51
exylyr
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 550i xDrive

So.... still no OBD flash tune for the N63 (non-TU)?
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2018, 04:49 PM   #52
MissionPerformance
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by exylyr View Post
So.... still no OBD flash tune for the N63 (non-TU)?

Not yet. Most focus has been on MEVD17 family and now we are working on the new MG1 found in Gxx chassis
Appreciate 1
      01-21-2018, 08:55 AM   #53
exylyr
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 550i xDrive

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 535_BiTurbo View Post
Awesome! N63 non tu flashes as well?? cost?
Yes, we have been able to flash the non tu model for a while now without opening the computer or even removing it from the car, but that required using a different connector under the hood to access the data lines. But with this new update, we should be able to also flash the N63 (Msd85) over OBD. Prices will be posted once the OBD flash is publicly released
So, what happened? You said you've been able to do the MSD85 over OBD for some time...
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 01:16 PM   #54
ssgm1x
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i & 2018 M3

I Just had my 2014 BMW 535i ECU Flashed via OBD this weekend . OBD ECU Flashing for BMW F series was just released this past month. All i can say is WOW !!!!! What a difference !!!! It woke my car up tremendously. Car pulls so hard now and has sooo much more torque as well. It puts a smile on my face every time i step on the gas pedal. That being said... I can also go back to stock any time i want. I wish i had gone this route from the beginning. I would have saved a lot of $$$. This Stage 1 OBD ECU Flash feels so much stronger and smoother than any of the other mods i have ever done in the past !!!!! I cannot wait to take the car down to the track and see what it does 1/4 mile. I am so happy i pulled the trigger on this. I have had Dinan stage one. I have had JB4 Piggyback. The ECU Stage 1 Flash just feels much more powerful and much more smoother in power delivery. To me it feels like there is a Night and Day difference between an ECU Flash and a piggyback. Thank you !!!!!
Appreciate 1
gabypr150.00
      01-23-2018, 05:23 PM   #55
gabypr
First Lieutenant
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 2015 F10 535i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgm1x View Post
I Just had my 2014 BMW 535i ECU Flashed via OBD this weekend . OBD ECU Flashing for BMW F series was just released this past month. All i can say is WOW !!!!! What a difference !!!! It woke my car up tremendously. Car pulls so hard now and has sooo much more torque as well. It puts a smile on my face every time i step on the gas pedal. That being said... I can also go back to stock any time i want. I wish i had gone this route from the beginning. I would have saved a lot of $$$. This Stage 1 OBD ECU Flash feels so much stronger and smoother than any of the other mods i have ever done in the past !!!!! I cannot wait to take the car down to the track and see what it does 1/4 mile. I am so happy i pulled the trigger on this. I have had Dinan stage one. I have had JB4 Piggyback. The ECU Stage 1 Flash just feels much more powerful and much more smoother in power delivery. To me it feels like there is a Night and Day difference between an ECU Flash and a piggyback. Thank you !!!!!
which bolt ons you have?

CQuartz UK 3 Ceramic Coating | GeoShield Pronano 50% Ceramic Window Film | M5 M Perf Steering Wheel | M6 Comp Pkg Mufflers | M Perf Floor Mats | CF Spoiler | RW CF Quad Setup Diffuser | RW CF Front Lip | CF Trim | BMW Interior Leds | M5 343 Wheels | Pure Stg 2 Turbo

Last edited by gabypr; 01-24-2018 at 05:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2018, 09:56 AM   #56
535_BiTurbo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 550I - BMS Stg 1 & CAI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgm1x View Post
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2018, 01:44 PM   #57
Sheharyar_rr
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 14' 335xi M-Sport

Quote:
Not yet. Most focus has been on MEVD17 family and now we are working on the new MG1 found in Gxx chassis
Any progress on the G30 M550i?
Gone: 2014 335i xDrive | Bootmod3 Stage 2 93 Map | 12.2 @ 113 1/4 Mile
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2018, 10:47 AM   #58
SC300T
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 13 E92 M3, 540xi, 535ix GT

Mission tune + JB4?

I've had a JB4 on an N54 E90, and liked the ability to change maps on the fly for different gas, and loved the gauge hijacking. On a 2013 535i 6MT (stock) would it be possible to do the Mission Tune conservatively, say for 91 octane, then have the JB4 running map 0 for low grade gas, then run map 1 or 2 on the JB4 for little extra boost when running 93? I'd then also get the gauge hijacking from the JB4, and could perhaps play with some E85 mixes?
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2018, 05:28 AM   #59
Pito11213
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 alpine white 528 xdrive

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You can find the product on our website at www.missiontuning.com
Anything on the horizon for n20?
Appreciate 0