2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs Wheel wells

08-15-2017, 10:09 AM   #1
740boy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i sport

Wheel wells

I was using canned tire shine for wheel wells like "No Touch". Not for the tires just for the wells. Shiny tires with dirty wells just don't do it for me. Found this stuff at Epic Dollar for less than two bucks a 32 ounce bottle. Sprayed this on the dirty wells of my truck and did nothing else. Couldn't believe the results. Wells weren't shiny but they looked black and clean. Ill save a bunch of bucks with this stuff. Gonna get two more bottles. BTW it's Totally Awesome Tire Shine and Gloss. I use Trinova on my tires.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      08-15-2017, 04:01 PM   #2
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

awesome but what about pictures of your wheel wells? you know, i just use started using my pressure washer to clean the wheel wells and it looks brand spanking new when i do! with a regular hose i just sprayed with a normal sprayer. but now with the water pressure you could literally see all the dirt and what not just spewl over from behind the wheels and run down the drive way!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2017, 07:13 AM   #3
740boy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i sport

Before and after

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
awesome but what about pictures of your wheel wells? you know, i just use started using my pressure washer to clean the wheel wells and it looks brand spanking new when i do! with a regular hose i just sprayed with a normal sprayer. but now with the water pressure you could literally see all the dirt and what not just spewl over from behind the wheels and run down the drive way!
All I did was spray this on dirty well. No water no brushing. I usually used foam spray after washing. I will of course follow my normal routine when I do a wash. This stuff will just save me a lot of bucks. I wish I did have a pressure washer...not in my budget.
Attached Images

Last edited by 740boy; 08-16-2017 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: sentence
Appreciate 2