2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding F010 all CAFD gone after battery change

02-02-2021, 09:43 AM   #1
syncroflash
Rep
Drives: BMW E93

F010 all CAFD gone after battery change

Hello, a car workshop has changed the battery on a 2010 F10. After the change, a lot of error messages came up. They asked me for help. I tried to read out with Ista - not possible (no Vin and PAD is not activ).
Via esys was possible, but difficult, too. The FA has no VIN and all ECU are witout CAFD. I tried to inject the CAFD manually - not possible, quits with error. The I tried to flash via TAL processing. Only the ZGM was flashable. All other ECU are not flashable and no CAFD are injectet. Because of the reason, that all ECU are without CAFD we thought, there the ZGM may be damaged, so we tried a new one. Same result.
Can someone help with this issue? Would be nice to get some help with that....thanks
Appreciate 0