2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum drice train malfunction/stalling/jumping idle at slow speeds/chassis stabilization

04-22-2023, 12:39 AM   #1
Andreu
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 BMW 535i xdrive m sport f10

Post drice train malfunction/stalling/jumping idle at slow speeds/chassis stabilization

Im having drice train malfunction/stalling/jumping idle at slow speeds/chassis stabilization issues. also brake, parking brake limited, and a few other small things. I replaced the map and absolute mass air flow, the turbo boost solenoid, and got the high and low pressure fuel pressure sensors and didn't put them in yet. I cleaned out the vanos solenoids, and cleaned a few other sensors, changed the crank case vent sensor, and did the ignition modules and spark plugs. I just got he diverter valve and wastegate pneumatic actuator recently and going to install soon. Im still having the same issues. the car stals and revs high then slowly lowers and sometimes drops so low almost stalls then pulls back up then levels out. sometimes there is no issue but usually only at slow speeds. sometimes I come to a stop and its stalled.codes say running rich and mis fires basically most cylinders, small leak in exhaust system, and others ill attach the listit has 144k miles and m package 535i xdrive. also when starting to go forward or back wards there's a clunk or pop almost like a muffler pop but sometimes seems like the drive shaft has a gap. i checked the rear guibo but I do not see play. the front drive shaft has a little play but it seems too tight for this clunk. only when slowing down and starting to go again, starting out for the first time and reverse do I hear the clunk. i just got it cheap and knew id have to fix some things. I'm ready for the challenge and want to get all lights off the dash. i cleaned out the parking brake module or what I think was that module but still have the error message the parking brake works but the yellow lights on the dash and the drive warns for this. i cannot reset the oil change status. it says unsuccessful in the menu. the main thing is the stalling and the drive train malfunction. thank you my brothers
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Permanent errors-19-04-2023.pdf (25.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf Info memory-19-04-2023.pdf (47.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf Error memory-19-04-2023.pdf (41.8 KB, 60 views)
Appreciate 0