2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo GT (F07) Forums General 5-Series GT (Gran Turismo) (F07) Forum New Navigation Pro or not??

08-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
Sweeney
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 530d GT

New Navigation Pro or not??

Hey guys, first post here though I've been lurking for a while now doing research. Ordered my 530d GT a month ago and have been told it is just about to go into production and have been given an estimated delivery date of October 3rd. Counting the days down and getting restless nights sleep already. lol

Anyway Just been reading the info on the new*Navigation System Professional Multimedia. The UK model comes with Nav Pro as part of the standard package so guessing/hoping I get the new version as from what ive read it rolled out in July for the GT. Any way of checking which version my build comes with?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
jadnashuanh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535iGT x-drive; i3 BEV

Your salesrep may be able to help.

If you have the HUD, that display gets updated as well.

I envy you, I'd like the diesel here in the USA, but waited a couple of years, but finally gave up and bought the gasoline version. Luckily, our fuel prices aren't as onerous as yours, but still...the really long time between fillups would be nice.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
Sweeney
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 530d GT

Thanks for the advice. The diesel motor has plenty of low end grunt but I'd still swap you for the 550. lol Fuel prices over here are insane unfortunately. 34 days to go and counting.....
Appreciate 0