2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds Dinan 550i 2012 Stage 2 for sale

12-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Smile Dinan 550i 2012 Stage 2 for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale
In excellent condition
7k upgrades including Dinan stage 2

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-25-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep

-For sale my Tuned F10 550i used for a little more than a year and in very good to excellent condition overall

-I had it tuned (Software ECU remapping by Dinan at Crown BMW December 23rd and it is in their records) to have HP from 400 to 501 and Torque from 450 to 580 and you could easily tell it has the power bump, and moreover removed the torque limiter on the first and 2nd gears.
-Dinan charges 3600$ for ECU map for a reason which is Peace of mind and mirrored BMW warranty up to 50,000 and never had issues with it being serviced locally at Hendrick's BMW and I am impressed how nice they are about it because usually I ask them not to put any software*upgrade lest I lose the very expensive tune and they are ok with this and they understand my passion for the car
-MPG on this car is even better after Dinan if you know how to drive efficiently this car can give you 28 mpg on the high and I average 19-21 mpg mixed city and*highway and spirited driving
-Rear tires are like new
-Fron tires are in good condition
-Car has a lot of other*cosmetic upgrade each single one of them took about a*day or more to finish:
-Lowest possible price on Dinan Tuned 2012 550i*
-A very rare modded F10 550i 2012 (!!!Horse Power 501 and Torque 580!!!)*
-Never used for racing or on track*
-To get all this done to your 550i even if you buy it used you will hit 55k at least
-0-60 mph < 4.0-4.5 seconds which is quite faster than stock close to 0.5 seconds difference and no restrictions on gear 1 and 2 which is what's holding the stock back!!
-Warrany for Dinan is mirror image for BMW genuine Warranty*
-List of modifications:
1. Real carbon fiber diffuser (1k COST)
2. Dinan Stage 2 Sotware (3.5 k cost, have papers)
3. European whiteline rear lights (1 k installed)
4. Fron LED in the fog lights area
5. Genuine M emblems on hood and grills and back6. Carbon fiber side mirror covers
7. Trunk Lip Spoiler BMW Genuine Carbon Fiber which is more than 600$ aloneHas 30k miles on itIn excellent condition overall

Give it your best shot
This car won't last
I am selling because I am replacing it

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 06:19 AM   #3
Usnfrisco
Rep
Drives: 335i

Hey, I was the one bugging you about the options on Ebay. Nice car and I like the options you have. I just wish you were closer. I have purchased a couple of cars off Ebay site unseen, but not quite at this price point. And while those deals worked out, I damn picky when it comes to near 50 grand! A 2012 550 came up for sale here locally (well an hour drive) just the other day with Dinan stage III with suspension and exhaust. 10points to earn the rear badge. It didn't have Premium radio which bothered me, but I should not have hesitated, it sold the day after it was listed. They had it at $56880 and it had 14750 miles. I'm kicking myself for missing that....
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #4
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep

Smile For sale 550i 2012 F10 Dinan Stage 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usnfrisco View Post
Hey, I was the one bugging you about the options on Ebay. Nice car and I like the options you have. I just wish you were closer. I have purchased a couple of cars off Ebay site unseen, but not quite at this price point. And while those deals worked out, I damn picky when it comes to near 50 grand! A 2012 550 came up for sale here locally (well an hour drive) just the other day with Dinan stage III with suspension and exhaust. 10points to earn the rear badge. It didn't have Premium radio which bothered me, but I should not have hesitated, it sold the day after it was listed. They had it at $56880 and it had 14750 miles. I'm kicking myself for missing that....
It looks it was a good deal
I purchased the badge on ebay for 150 dollars and it is worth more
You can trust me about saying the car is in excellent shape and something else we can do I can have it inspected at one of the BMW dealers around me and then have them email you the inspection report ... she was at the dealership a few days ago for changing spark plugs die to bad gas full up by my beloved wife - In a subpar gas station. ..

I can have it shipped to you for free if you buy it asking price from me 48k,
BTW it should make you feel more at peace to know that I am selling it because I purchased M5 LCI a week ago and if you read my posts for the last week on M5post you will know that.... which means not selling the car for any other reason but upgrade... car never TRACKED or RACED... right side wheels have mild to moderate curb rash (Fixable easily 100$, hard to notice as on lips).. vert little wear elsewhere .... Car is a looker wherever I go... for instance took it to Orlando 8 hours drive Zero issues like a champ and 25.5 mpg and my wife driving as i could squeeze 28mpg easiky after Dinan and and never had issues by the way ever.. one of the most reliable BMW s I had over years... because of the outside body work on the car... it is a looker. ..believe me more than my Sakhir Orange M5! Rear diffuser and whiteline rear lights -

Think about it
Car won't last because asking price is so low..
You can message me again on ebay and I will give you my cell to call me with any more questions.
Where r u located..

I am off for the next 3 days... If you wanna fly too and take a look.. it is worth it trust me. - I put weeks of work on this baby and now she has to go because of the BEST -

Don't forget not everyone you buy yiur car from will have a legit reason for selling it like getting the new M5 which I will show you.

Simply put, dealer called me as usual about December deals on M5 and I couldn't pass up so I purchased M5 and I am selling this privately because I can't sell it for what they gave me -

Last edited by soooma; 12-26-2013 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: Spelling mistakes
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2013, 06:02 AM   #5
Usnfrisco
Rep

Hey, I saw you have a couple of offers given on Ebay....I bet they low balled you...Don't give in. It's worth the price.
I think I may let my car buying emotion pass. I love cars and have bought many performance machines, but as I get older I get more cautious with spending on things that aren't investments. I'm so damn cheap now, I've saved enough to pay off my house this year and don't want anything to delay that.
By the way, what is the script or whatever on the hood?
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2013, 06:16 AM   #6
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hey, I saw you have a couple of offers given on Ebay....I bet they low balled you...Don't give in. It's worth the price.
I think I may let my car buying emotion pass. I love cars and have bought many performance machines, but as I get older I get more cautious with spending on things that aren't investments. I'm so damn cheap now, I've saved enough to pay off my house this year and don't want anything to delay that.
By the way, what is the script or whatever on the hood?
Hahahaha
BMW in German
Good luck
Thank you for your support
I am not letting go of it for less than 46'ish even if I have to keep it for a year...
U are making me worried about bad investments -
How old r u?
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2013, 08:29 AM   #7
Usnfrisco
Rep

I'm 46. I got remarried 3 years ago and had my first child 2 years ago and I guess I finally grew up. I started saving and investing like a mad man. Before I was remarried I drove a 2008 M5. Not to spoil the fun on here, but damn, with all the lease talk and gas mileage concerns I think many on here just shouldn't be in a $70,000 car. If you have to worry about the mpg difference of a 535 over a 550, maybe you shouldn't be in either. I'm sure I'll get flamed on here, but I think we all know we live beyond our means!
Again it is a sweet car. Somebody will snatch it up. Hopefully somebody that can afford it, right? :-) And by the way, I am blessed my wife is on board with our conservative ways!
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2013, 08:41 AM   #8
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm 46. I got remarried 3 years ago and had my first child 2 years ago and I guess I finally grew up. I started saving and investing like a mad man. Before I was remarried I drove a 2008 M5. Not to spoil the fun on here, but damn, with all the lease talk and gas mileage concerns I think many on here just shouldn't be in a $70,000 car. If you have to worry about the mpg difference of a 535 over a 550, maybe you shouldn't be in either. I'm sure I'll get flamed on here, but I think we all know we live beyond our means!
Again it is a sweet car. Somebody will snatch it up. Hopefully somebody that can afford it, right? :-) And by the way, I am blessed my wife is on board with our conservative ways!
One day I will be as wise -
I wish I could but haven't learned the lesson yet..
What it takes I dunno
But indeed life is short
Congrats on your 2 year old
I have 2 of my own and I should save ... shame on me

They are the real investment
I am 37 though.. but that means nothing

Appreciate 0