2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds FS: F10 M5 RPI Mufflers (535 or 550)

09-26-2015, 05:03 PM   #23
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep
Drives: blue metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgirgiss1214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Cool92 View Post
You'd think someone that drives a 535 would not be such a cheap a$$. Lol it's well worth the price I'm asking .
Lol, well the reason I have the capability to own a 535 is because I don't pay 100% markups on mufflers and throw my money away
Well then you can get yourself some magnaflow mufflers buddy
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2015, 09:40 PM   #24
Pimpsy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

Quote:
Wow, $450? Must've been something wrong with em .
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2015, 11:54 PM   #25
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Appreciate 0
      09-28-2015, 01:50 PM   #26
UA_civ_eng
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 550i Past:'11 E92 M3

Quote:
Wow, you are really full of yourself. Unfortunately, you aren't too smart and you've been busted. At least make a new account and don't use the original pictures if you're going to try and pull this on here.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2015, 02:20 PM   #27
M5Beast_NYC
Major
Rep
Drives: 15 M5

WOW. This is why buying things online is so risky nowadays cuz of members like you. I used to trust (and most I still do) purchasing items and even cars on the forums over ebay and such cuz there is a bond between members..

but this just puts it in a whole new level. Sorry dude, to buy for cheap and resell it for more and not disclose that you purchased this from anther fellow memeber is just wrong.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2015, 02:37 PM   #28
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonm3ny
WOW. This is why buying things online is so risky nowadays cuz of members like you. I used to trust (and most I still do) purchasing items and even cars on the forums over ebay and such cuz there is a bond between members..

but this just puts it in a whole new level. Sorry dude, to buy for cheap and resell it for more and not disclose that you purchased this from anther fellow memeber is just wrong.
What does it matter where I got it from. As long as they are in excellent condition and priced at what they are worth , I don't see what is wrong. Especially with the scarcity of exhausts for this car .
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2015, 02:40 PM   #29
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA_civ_eng
Quote:
Wow, you are really full of yourself. Unfortunately, you aren't too smart and you've been busted. At least make a new account and don't use the original pictures if you're going to try and pull this on here.
What'r you talking about. It's not like I was trying to be sneaky you moron.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2015, 07:31 PM   #30
UA_civ_eng
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Do I really need to explain what I'm talking about?
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2015, 08:55 PM   #31
Sgirgiss1214
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 535I M sport

No need to try and rationalize with this guy, its like trying to get blood from a stone.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2015, 09:07 PM   #32
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Do I really need to explain what I'm talking about?
You said I've been busted.. Busted for what? Has no one here bought something and sold it for a higher price ?

I got a steal on it. Because I used to check on this forum every minute for a deal on mufflers. The seller seemed desperate as well.. So go cry me a river
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2015, 11:51 PM   #33
Mr Clean
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
You said I've been busted.. Busted for what? Has no one here bought something and sold it for a higher price ?

I got a steal on it. Because I used to check on this forum every minute for a deal on mufflers. The seller seemed desperate as well.. So go cry me a river
I think what makes everyone so uneasy is the fact that you used the same exact pictures from the original FS thread (where you bought the mufflers from) in this thread, and the time between you buying the mufflers and selling them back on here is so short. There's a difference in trying something for a short while, acknowledging it is not to your taste or whatever other reason and deciding to sell it back and buying an item at a steal from a desperate seller (as the OP in the other thread already sold his car and was soon to get into another brand entirely), using the OP's exact pictures with few additions of your own and selling the item back for more than double of what you presumably paid. The way it looks to us is you bought the item with the intention of quickly selling it back for a massive profit (which is exactly what you are doing whether or not you are aware). If you honestly bought this muffler at a steal and decided you wanted something else thus selling it, albeit for a profit, there's really no rule against that. BUT, having the forwardness to use the other OP's pictures and not disclose that you bought it from him is shady and that's what opened you up to exposure such as the member did by linking the other thread. Didn't you consider the possibility of someone recognizing the photos on a thread that received 400 plus views? If you took the time to post your own pictures it would be the burden of the accuser to "prove" your malintent and it would seem to members of the forum that you genuinely bought the item to enjoy it not with preconceived intentions to sell it back for a quick buck. All in all, your arrogance and combative responses are what solidified the negative character assessment others, including myself have made concerning you. I was genuinely interested in this item for a friend and followed the thread since its inception, waiting for you to simply explain the mishap and move on but that never happened. Unfortunately, you display signs of being a deceptive seller and whatever credibility you have tried to establish is shot. Very few will take the chance to pay $1000 to a stranger when the online discussion (the only medium where your character is displayed) shows what is present now. I would advise you to simply talk to the members about the situation and move on, don't talk at them and maybe you will have a chance to repair the damage done (even consider lowering the price a bit). I will even delete my post for you to help reduce to clutter and retrain focus on the item. The other choice is to sell on ebay or craigslist to a fresh demographic.

Btw: I took the time to tell you this not to be an ass but out of concern and respect for the f10 community. We all have to look out for each other, as I would write the same post as I did here to someone else for you. Good luck with the sale nonetheless. Do the right thing

-Mr clean
Appreciate 3
      09-29-2015, 12:00 AM   #34
SLVSRFR
Captain
Guam
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clean View Post
I think what makes everyone so uneasy is the fact that you used the same exact pictures from the original FS thread (where you bought the mufflers from) in this thread, and the time between you buying the mufflers and selling them back on here is so short. There's a difference in trying something for a short while, acknowledging it is not to your taste or whatever other reason and deciding to sell it back and buying an item at a steal from a desperate seller (as the OP in the other thread already sold his car and was soon to get into another brand entirely), using the OP's exact pictures with few additions of your own and selling the item back for more than double of what you presumably paid. The way it looks to us is you bought the item with the intention of quickly selling it back for a massive profit (which is exactly what you are doing whether or not you are aware). If you honestly bought this muffler at a steal and decided you wanted something else thus selling it, albeit for a profit, there's really no rule against that. BUT, having the forwardness to use the other OP's pictures and not disclose that you bought it from him is shady and that's what opened you up to exposure such as the member did by linking the other thread. Didn't you consider the possibility of someone recognizing the photos on a thread that received 400 plus views? If you took the time to post your own pictures it would be the burden of the accuser to "prove" your malintent and it would seem to members of the forum that you genuinely bought the item to enjoy it not with preconceived intentions to sell it back for a quick buck. All in all, your arrogance and combative responses are what solidified the negative character assessment others, including myself have made concerning you. I was genuinely interested in this item for a friend and followed the thread since its inception, waiting for you to simply explain the mishap and move on but that never happened. Unfortunately, you display signs of being a deceptive seller and whatever credibility you have tried to establish is shot. Very few will take the chance to pay $1000 to a stranger when the online discussion (the only medium where your character is displayed) shows what is present now. I would advise you to simply talk to the members about the situation and move on, don't talk at them and maybe you will have a chance to repair the damage done (even consider lowering the price a bit). I will even delete my post for you to help reduce to clutter and retrain focus on the item. The other choice is to sell on ebay or craigslist to a fresh demographic.

Btw: I took the time to tell you this not to be an ass but out of concern and respect for the f10 community. We all have to look out for each other, as I would write the same post as I did here to someone else for you. Good luck with the sale nonetheless. Do the right thing

-Mr clean
💯 well said.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 12:35 AM   #35
AWF10
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCK2BLN
Quote:

-Mr clean
💯 well said.
Agreed. It was all downhill from the start. Nothing but excuses.

-must have been something wrong with them if other person sold for $450
-someone has the same user name as me
-nope it wasn't me

Lol. I still find it funny how stupid it was trying to deny when clearly it was you.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 12:59 AM   #36
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Wow...we come here looking for good deals and helping out fellow members selling their stuff but situations like this is what ruins buying from here.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 01:52 PM   #37
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clean
Quote:

-Mr clean
Ya I used the same pics from the old thread because I didn't take any pictures of the muffler before I got them installed.

The mufflers sound sick, not defective or in any worse condition than when I bought them.. But just not really my taste. I like raspy set ups and this is too tame for me.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 01:54 PM   #38
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10
Quote:
Quote:

-Mr clean
💯 well said.
Agreed. It was all downhill from the start. Nothing but excuses.

-must have been something wrong with them if other person sold for $450
-someone has the same user name as me
-nope it wasn't me

Lol. I still find it funny how stupid it was trying to deny when clearly it was you.
Yeah it was a bit of sarcasm at the beginning if you didn't notice..

I'm selling the mufflers at the price I want, if you're not interested, keep it moving .
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 02:15 PM   #39
UA_civ_eng
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

I'm selling the mufflers at the price I want, if you're not interested, keep it moving .
You may be TRYing to sell the mufflers at the price you want, but I would bet a good amount of money that it won't be happening on this thread!
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 02:34 PM   #40
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

You may be TRYing to sell the mufflers at the price you want, but I would bet a good amount of money that it won't be happening on this thread!
It's all good , I am in no rush because I know what I can get for em. They can sit in my shed for a year and I could still probably sell em for $1000. Thanks for your concern though.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 03:51 PM   #41
SLVSRFR
Captain
Guam
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

To be honest, since you're adamant about it selling. I highly doubt mufflers will sell for $1000 + shipping, when a full exhaust system being sold by combatbmw couldn't even sell at a decent price not too much more than your asking price. Not to mention obtaining some m5 downpipes and m5 exhaust for around 700-800 could be more beneficial than these mufflers would.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 04:13 PM   #42
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
To be honest, since you're adamant about it selling. I highly doubt mufflers will sell for $1000 + shipping, when a full exhaust system being sold by combatbmw couldn't even sell at a decent price not too much more than your asking price. Not to mention obtaining some m5 downpipes and m5 exhaust for around 700-800 could be more beneficial than these mufflers would.
These Are RPI my friend .. Renowned exhaust makers for BMW. The exhaust combat was selling I think was called shitgen, which I've never heard of before.

These RPI mufflers give off a sound I've never heard on these n63, I might just keep it and slap on downpipes
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 04:37 PM   #43
UA_civ_eng
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
These Are RPI my friend .. Renowned exhaust makers for BMW. The exhaust combat was selling I think was called shitgen, which I've never heard of before.

These RPI mufflers give off a sound I've never heard on these n63, I might just keep it and slap on downpipes
Once again, SO full of yourself. You really don't like to take advice, do you? I really am getting some good laughs out of your posts, though.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 04:39 PM   #44
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Once again, SO full of yourself. You really don't like to take advice, do you? I really am getting some good laughs out of your posts, though.
I just know what these quality mufflers are worth my friend .

Appreciate 0