2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Pricing Suggestions

11-26-2018, 06:56 PM   #1
rsuhandy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 M6;E92 M3;E85 Z4M; 958 SEH

Pricing Suggestions

Hey guys!

I'm looking for some general advice on pricing my 2014 550i in Dark Graphite with 35K miles. It's optioned fairly basically as it only has M-sport and Cold Weather Package. Condition is pristine. It is still under CPO warranty for another 1.5 years and has extended maintenance as well for another two years as well.

Upgrades:
HRE FF01 wheels and non-run flat tires.
H&R Sway Bars
Full Paint Protection Film and Ceramic Coating with 15 year warranty.
35% Tint all Around
M5 Mufflers (Still have original mufflers as well)
No tunes and oil changes done at 7,500 mile intervals during my ownership.
I do not have to top off oil at all between oil changes.

I'll try to post pics but would like some general pricing suggestions.
I love driving this car and don't really want to sell it but the wife is insisting as I would like to buy her an M3 and we don't drive it nearly enough currently.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2018, 08:12 PM   #2
srschang
Rep
Drives: 2008 528Xi

Based on KBB, and what I paid recently for my BMW, I'd suggest ask $27,500 and take $26,250. Although you spent some money for the wheels, most people don't care. If you sell the car to someone local, the tint has value, even though it's illegal at 35%. If you sell to someone outside Ca, the tint will need to be removed, so extra cost for the purchaser. Not sure why cold weather package in San Diego? Would add value to someone in colder climates. Not sure if mufflers add or subtract from value. Most people probably would like full paint film, I like to buff & wax, so it would be a big minus for me.
Appreciate 0