2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds FRAUD!!! BEWARE OF SELLER BoogieMan2!!!
Closed Thread

07-27-2016, 09:47 PM   #23
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

I just don't see why you didn't send him the exhaust right away after payment was made
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
FSociety3810.00
      07-27-2016, 11:12 PM   #24
BoogieMan2
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 550i 2016 M sport

Ok you know what I'm just gonna add to a part of this he is obviously leaving the hell out, like I said I don't have shit to hide and to be blind sided by this bullshit is ridiculous,

I told Murrdock before he ever payed me a dime " the exhaust is on the car and I don't have my factory stuff anymore so I'm going to buy one" which I did, the member I bought it from had a business trip to go on and I lost communication with the guy, I gave that guy his time to get back to me and time ran out so I told Murddock I set an appointment up thurs at my exhaust shop for them to just fab me a stock set up since I still have my mufflers and that I'll send it out OVERNIGHT thurs after I get it taken off with TRACKING he said "OK COOL" I was supposed to have him tracking BY THIS COMING FRIDAY and he said "ok cool thanks". I get a text Monday when I'm grabbing my passport for a work trip that he needs an update on the guy with my stock exhaust set up, at this point that shits irrelevant but he asked I answered, then he said if I don't hear from him by morning he wants to cancel the deal, still him hearing from me knowing he contacted me is still irrelevant as FUCK but me being honest I told him the truth and said I still don't have any contact from me, meanwhile I STILL HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE HIM SYSTEM REMOVED ON THURS, then he starts losing his shit and I told him I have to contact the next buyer I had lined up, which I did but being as you sorry fucks on this forum are the cheapest pieces of shit on the planet I got lowball rd at like 1050, which go get fucked that ain't happening and I'm not about to refund that and tell the man I'll get you the rest when I get back either so I scramble trying to make this shit right, I got blown up every fucking 45 minutes after about a god damn update and I played this shit fucking cool the entire time, then in the morning at 5 am my time he text me, oh my bad that I didn't roll the fuck out of bed to get back to him, then I wake up and he says you have an hour to text back and well here the fuck we are... Two days before it was supposed to be there and a day before it was even supposed to be shipped and somehow this shit is my fault. The buyer was sketchy as fuck before we even did the damn transaction and welshed 3 damn times and all I told him is be fucking "patient please" I kept my fucking class and played it cool with this dick head the entire time and this is how the shit played out.

There is a reason why this whiny bitch didn't post all of our texts between eachother, if you all want to see them but all fucking means I have them all saved so I can clear my name. Ive done wrong in my life but never have I been considered a theif or con artist so if this is how you all just wanna assume I am cool, guess I should have been a pro active whiny bitch and posted about not dealing with him a few days ago like I wanted to but I figured a little girl like him would cry to much to handle that, this is though exactly why I contacted the forum admin 3 days ago to give them a heads up that I felt like this might not turn out well.

And btw am broke, I just got done fighting my ass off for my son in custody court and then I found out the house I'm renting is up for foreclosure and the landlord dipped out and left me holding the bag so yeah, I don't have the money to send back and he was aware of all of this stuff beforehand. How much of an asshole am I now.

Like I said in text I was willing and never at any time did I say I wasn't going to pay you and I have all the text to verify this. I wanted to work with him to get this fixed, but after this bullshit either you give me the shipping and if you don't want the exhaust you can sell it yourself self or you can go get fucked and I'll get you squared away when I get back. I have a feeling that sorry bitch of a man is doing this because of his self described"crazy wife" is probably telling her little bitch you better get our money back you spent on that exhaust I'm on leaving your ass since he told me via phone call she was worried about him spending money.

Text you 3 times requesting an address. No reply, if a buyer steps up they can pay him instead of me and I'll have a forum member that lives out here ship it for me on my dime so we know it's sent. Those are the options, my willingness to work this out went out the window when he decided to go this route when I have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG. Like I said YOU ALL WANT PROOF I HAVE ALL THE TEXT
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2016, 11:17 PM   #25
Sunny 528i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 528i

#FirstWorldProblems
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2016, 11:46 PM   #26
BoogieMan2
Private
United_States