2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media (Installed pics pg 3) non m carbon fiber 3d style lip!

11-12-2015, 09:59 AM   #67
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by VB5ER View Post
Ordered the PU version from Schmiedmann yesterday. Computed shipping at checkout was about $35. Thought it was a little low. Got an email 6 hours later requiring another $100 to get it shipped. Just some info for anyone planning on buying from them. End price still better than ebay and company is legit.
Whoa what! My shipping was only $40! There's people here whose ordered from them and never mentioned about being charged additional? Sux to hear!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 03:22 PM   #68
VB5ER
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Grey 2011 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Whoa what! My shipping was only $40! There's people here whose ordered from them and never mentioned about being charged additional? Sux to hear!
Not a super big deal, they just fixed the glitch. Office space ref. Extra cost happens sometimes and its a relatively small price to pay for a facelift. A friend has a 3 car shop type separate garage and we are going to paint and install there since it will be in December when I get a chance to do it. It should look like this pic but with the double slat blk gloss grill when we are done. I'll be in it for about $400 total, totally worth it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 03:59 PM   #69
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Not a super big deal, they just fixed the glitch. Office space ref. Extra cost happens sometimes and its a relatively small price to pay for a facelift. A friend has a 3 car shop type separate garage and we are going to paint and install there since it will be in December when I get a chance to do it. It should look like this pic but with the double slat blk gloss grill when we are done. I'll be in it for about $400 total, totally worth it.
cool! that's going to look sweet! same color? i have to give credit to LACSTER cause the pictures below are what kept me from going to the MSport conversion. When i read his thread build i knew i wanted to go in the same direction. i've had many people tell me i need to go Msport which i could have but i never did...no disrespect for the guys that did and theirs turned out great but i just felt i liked the 3d design style as it adds character to the non m bumper. but i knew i wanted a carbon fiber version which they did not have at the time until a couple years ago i think.

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 11-12-2015 at 04:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 04:24 PM   #70
VB5ER
Second Lieutenant
Rep

That ride is clean. White/blk combo is always tight. CF for yours was the right way to go. Still can't get over those rims lsturbo. It's going to be a long winter for you. All that car and no warm weather.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 04:47 PM   #71
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That ride is clean. White/blk combo is always tight. CF for yours was the right way to go. Still can't get over those rims lsturbo. It's going to be a long winter for you. All that car and no warm weather.
LOL! i miss San Diego where winter is only 60 degrees! but the money is here and it's what allows me to do what i love to my car! I love the wheels man! the rears are super deep with the 4 1/2" lip and the concavity!

Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 05:57 PM   #72
VB5ER
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
LOL! i miss San Diego where winter is only 60 degrees! but the money is here and it's what allows me to do what i love to my car! I love the wheels man! the rears are super deep with the 4 1/2" lip and the concavity!

Those rim pics never get old.
Appreciate 1